Big Data (Audience Measurement, Personalisation, Metadata, AI, Content Identification, Ad Insertion)
Samsung Ads Europe partners with DoubleVerify on ad quality verification
Feb 28, 2023 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has announced a partnership with Samsung Ads Europe to provide advertisers across Samsung's Smart TVs in Europe with solutions to help them verify the quality of their video and CTV campaigns.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Samsung, Nick Reid, Alex Hole, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV, Streaming
Intigral selects ThinkAnalytics' content discovery and viewer engagement platform
Feb 28, 2023 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Intigral has selected the Think360 personalized content discovery and viewer engagement platform for its stc tv and Jawwy TV streaming services.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Intigral, Samuel Sweet, William Sharp, Big Data, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming, UX
TVision releases latest State of CTV Advertising report
Feb 23, 2023 – TVision has released its semi-annual CTV advertising' report, revealing how viewers engage with apps, which combination of apps can extend an advertiser's reach, and how to accurately value impressions.
News categories: TVision, Yan Liu, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Samsung Ads certifies Clinch to run programmatic campaigns
Feb 22, 2023 – Clinch has announced that it is certified to serve, run, and optimize personalized and dynamic programmatic campaigns across Samsung North America's Samsung TV Plus and Audience Extension inventory suite.
News categories: Clinch, Samsung, Oz Etzioni, Advertising, Digital TV, North America, Smart TV, Streaming
Pixalate releases January 2023 CTV FAST apps report
Feb 21, 2023 – Pixalate has released its January 2023 CTV FAST Apps Report. The report examines the characteristics of Free Ad-Supported TV (FAST) apps and surfaces programmatic ad insights across Roku and Amazon Fire TV apps.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Aniview, Evrideo launch distribution and monetization solution for CTV channels
Feb 15, 2023 – Aniview and Evrideo have announced a combined solution supporting the creation, distribution, and monetization needs of broadcasters, free ad-supported TV (FAST) network providers and CTV device manufacturers.
News categories: Aniview, Evrideo, Alon Carmel, Greg Smith, Avi Zenou, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Rakuten brings SpringServe Tiles to Rakuten TV app
Feb 16, 2023 – SpringServe (Nasdaq: MGNI) has announced that Rakuten Advertising has adopted SpringServe Tiles to strengthen the impact of ad-supported campaigns on Rakuten TV. Tiles bring ad serving to the content discovery experience.
News categories: SpringServe, Rakuten, Leon Siotis, James Collins, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming, UX
DoubleVerify introduces ad viewability verification offering
Feb 14, 2023 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has launched a solution to verify viewability on CTV, enabling advertisers to measure delivery of the DV Authentic Ad, a proprietary metric that ensures consistent media quality across environments, on CTV.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Cord cutters/nevers now make up majority of U.S. population
Feb 13, 2023 – Samba TV has released its latest State of Viewership report showing a U.S. viewership landscape marked by a historic new low in linear TV viewership, and record saturation of the linear advertising market.
News categories: Samba TV, Ashwin Navin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server