Digital TV News: ARC International
Abilis Systems Standardizes On ARC® For Mobile DTV Applications
Oct 9, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that Abilis Systems (SWX:KUD.VX) has taken a new license for ARC solutions that will help extend its range of mobile digital TV chips.
News categories: ARC International, Abilis Systems, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC Announces Partnership with ViXS Systems
Jun 3, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that ViXS Systems has taken a license for ARC's multimedia solutions for use in its XCode™ chipset family.
News categories: ARC International, ViXS Systems, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC Powers Audio for Fujitsu's Next-Generation Multi-Standard HD Set-Top Box Solution
Feb 20, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that Fujitsu Microelectronics Europe (FME) has extended its long term relationship with ARC and taken a license for one of ARC's powerful audio solutions.
News categories: ARC International, Fujitsu, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
CES 2008: ARC-Based™ Consumer Devices Fueling the 'YouTube Generation' on Display
Jan 14, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that more than fifteen customers and partners participated in last week's 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
News categories: ARC International, CES2023, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC® Video Subsystem Family Now Supports Popular RealVideo® Format, Extending ARC's Multi-Standard Advantage
Jan 10, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has, at the Consumer Electronics Show, announced the availability of a RealVideo® decoder for the ARC® Video Subsystem family.
News categories: ARC International, Helix Community, CES2023, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Streaming
ARC Acquires Alarity Corporation; Establishes Multimedia Development Center in St. Petersburg, Russia
Sep 24, 2007 – ARC International (LSE:ARK) has announced that it has acquired Alarity Corporation. Alarity is a privately held U.S. multimedia company that has a renowned team of close to 40 personnel based in St. Petersburg, Russia specializing in codec software, firmware, and advanced multimedia architectures.
News categories: ARC International, Digital TV, MandA, Russia, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, UK
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year
- Magnite launches programmatic offering in Australia with Samsung Ads
- Comscore adds multi-platform CTV measurement for India
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households