Digital TV News: ARC International
Abilis Systems Standardizes On ARC® For Mobile DTV Applications
Oct 9, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that Abilis Systems (SWX:KUD.VX) has taken a new license for ARC solutions that will help extend its range of mobile digital TV chips.
News categories: ARC International, Abilis Systems, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC Announces Partnership with ViXS Systems
Jun 3, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that ViXS Systems has taken a license for ARC's multimedia solutions for use in its XCode™ chipset family.
News categories: ARC International, ViXS Systems, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC Powers Audio for Fujitsu's Next-Generation Multi-Standard HD Set-Top Box Solution
Feb 20, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that Fujitsu Microelectronics Europe (FME) has extended its long term relationship with ARC and taken a license for one of ARC's powerful audio solutions.
News categories: ARC International, Fujitsu, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
CES 2008: ARC-Based™ Consumer Devices Fueling the 'YouTube Generation' on Display
Jan 14, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that more than fifteen customers and partners participated in last week's 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
News categories: ARC International, CES2023, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC® Video Subsystem Family Now Supports Popular RealVideo® Format, Extending ARC's Multi-Standard Advantage
Jan 10, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has, at the Consumer Electronics Show, announced the availability of a RealVideo® decoder for the ARC® Video Subsystem family.
News categories: ARC International, Helix Community, CES2023, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Streaming
ARC Acquires Alarity Corporation; Establishes Multimedia Development Center in St. Petersburg, Russia
Sep 24, 2007 – ARC International (LSE:ARK) has announced that it has acquired Alarity Corporation. Alarity is a privately held U.S. multimedia company that has a renowned team of close to 40 personnel based in St. Petersburg, Russia specializing in codec software, firmware, and advanced multimedia architectures.
News categories: ARC International, Digital TV, MandA, Russia, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, UK
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server
- Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ most essential for US streaming subscribers
- Ateme completes AWS ISV Accelerate program
- Media Distillery launches ad break detection solution
- HbbTV releases new version of core specification
- PCTV scales up video services across Latin America with Eutelsat
- Roku and Best Buy announce advertising and retail relationship
- MwareTV to offer a fully managed IPTV service in the US
- Aferian provides trading update
- Innovative Systems renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Publica joins Amazon streaming TV ad server certification program
- SpringServe joins Amazon streaming TV ad server certification program
- EZDRM brings studio-approved DRM to WebRTC