Digital TV News: Arthur D. Little
Arthur D. Little publishes 2023 Media Market Report
Apr 26, 2023 – Arthur D. Little (ADL) has published its annual State Of The Media Market report, which analyses how global trends are impacting the major subsegments of the media, sports, and entertainment sectors.
News categories: Arthur D. Little, Maureen Kerr, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Telenet extends EOS video platform agreement with Liberty Global
Dec 22, 2022 – In 2019, Telenet and Liberty Global entered into an agreement regarding the EOS video platform. Telenet has now made a new deal with Liberty Global that extends this agreement, adding two further technology applications.
News categories: Telenet, Liberty Global, Belgium, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware
Telenet extends agreement with Liberty Global for Horizon 4 platform
Dec 20, 2021 – Telenet (Brussels: TNET) has announced a one-year extension of its agreement with Liberty Global Technology Services under which the Horizon 4 video platform and the related Horizon Go application is made available to the Telenet group.
News categories: Telenet, Liberty Global, Apps, Belgium, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Mobile TV - Tuning in or Switching off?
Mar 17, 2009 – Arthur D. Little's new report investigates the status of broadcast mobile TV uptake worldwide and identifies actions that key players need to take to improve the prospects of broadcast mobile TV businesses.
News categories: Arthur D. Little, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile
Arthur D. Little: Opportunity For Telecoms Providers to Increase Triple-Play Coverage with Hybrid Solutions
Aug 21, 2008 – Telecoms operators across Europe are being urged to move into the television content business. According to Arthur D. Little, telecoms operators must be conscious that within the next two years opportunities to gain market share could be lost forever.
News categories: Arthur D. Little, Digital TV, Europe, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max