Digital TV News: Axel Springer Digital TV Guide
Irdeto Partners with Bluestreak Technology, APRICO Solutions and Axel Springer at IBC 2010 to Demonstrate a New Interactive Social TV Experience
Sep 10, 2010 – At IBC 2010, Irdeto (JSE: NPN) will partner with Bluestreak Technology, APRICO Solutions and Axel Springer Digital TV Guide to demonstrate a new interactive Social TV experience that unites televisions with connected devices.
News categories: Irdeto, Bluestreak, APRICO, Axel Springer, IBC2022, Media Player, Middleware, Portable, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Social TV
APRICO, Axel Springer and TVBLOB OTT CE device lets consumers build custom TV channels
Sep 11, 2009 – APRICO Solutions has announced a deal with TVBLOB that will result in the world's first over-the-top (OTT) CE device enabling consumers to create custom TV channels based around their favorite television programs.
News categories: APRICO, TVBLOB, Axel Springer, IBC2022, Italy, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
NDS and Axel Springer Cooperate to Promote Personal TV in Germany
May 26, 2009 – At ANGA Cable, NDS and Axel Springer Digital TV Guide (XETRA: SPR.DE) have announced their cooperation to promote personal TV to Germany's broadcasting, pay-TV and cable providers.
News categories: NDS Group, Axel Springer Digital TV Guide, Advertising, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Distribution, DVR, Germany, Middleware
APRICO launches first solution to provide truly personalised TV channels
Sep 12, 2008 – APRICO (AEX: PHI, NYSE: PHG) and Axel Springer Digital TV Guide (Frankfurt: SPR) have announced the launch of the personal TV experience. APRICO enables broadcasters, MSOs and device manufacturers to provide genuine personalised TV channels.
News categories: APRICO, Axel Springer Digital TV Guide, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Axel Springer and Philips establish global alliance for Personal TV
May 30, 2008 – Axel Springer (Frankfurt: SPR) Digital TV Guide and Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHI) establish an alliance for the introduction of a global innovation in the sector of Personal TV. The new offering TV DIGITAL PERSONAL is powered by APRICO.
News categories: Philips, Axel Springer Digital TV Guide, APRICO, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK