Digital TV News: Blankom
Verimatrix Helps NetUno Enhance Revenue Security and Extend Competitive Advantage
Apr 8, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that Venezuelan telecommunications services operator NetUno has deployed on the Verimatrix Video Content Authority (VCAS) architecture to provide revenue security for its popular NetUno TV Digital broadcast service.
News categories: Verimatrix, NetUno, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, Set Top Box, Venezuela
DVB at ANGA Cable 2012
May 30, 2012 – At this year's ANGA Cable, DVB will be exhibiting with ANGA. There will be a DVB-T2 demo received on a Vestel iDTV and Vestel set-top box and a DVB-C2 cable transmission received on a Sony DVB-C2 iDTV and DVB-C2 evaluation board.
News categories: DVB Project, ANGA COM, Cable TV, DVB-C2, DVB-T2, Set Top Box, Smart TV
DVB-C2 milestone at ANGA Cable 2011
Apr 26, 2011 – Visitors to this year's ANGA Cable will be able to see a DVB-C2 service received on the world's first-ever DVB-C2 prototype, IDTV TV with DVB-C2 tuner, from a leading brand CE manufacturer.
News categories: DVB Project, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVB-C2, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Four partners offer common IPTV complete solution
Apr 23, 2010 – BeeSmart, Blankom, TechnoTrend Görler and Verimatrix have announced their cooperation in the area of IPTV. The partners offer a complete IPTV solution from the headend to the receive terminal for small and mid-sized IP networks.
News categories: BeeSmart, Blankom, TechnoTrend, Verimatrix, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
NexHorizons Chooses Blankom USA for Digital Headend Transition
Oct 8, 2008 – Blankom USA has announced that NexHorizon Communications (OTCBB:NXHZ) has chosen the Blankom turnkey digital cable television solution for its system in Chula Vista, CA.
News categories: Blankom, NexHorizon Communications, Cable TV, Content Distribution, USA
- ZTE launches 4K Zapper STB at MWC24
- Vibe.co raises $22.5m to build streaming TV ad platform for SMBs
- Synamedia powers content distribution at Monumental Sports
- 1Q24 LCD TV panel shipments estimated at 55.8 million units
- Xperi signs up Skyworth to integrate TiVo OS
- DoubleVerify unmasks CTV ad fraud scheme, CycloneBot
- Pixalate releases Q4 2023 CTV SSP market share reports
- North American OTT revenues to hit $100 billion in 2029
- PTCL Group announces Shoq TV box powered by Android TV
- Hubbl to go on sale from March 10th
- DTH subscribers down 1.32 million in India in 3Q 2023
- TCL ranked as Top 2 global TV brand for second consecutive year
- Wiztivi develops connected TV app for Equidia
- LG and Meta join forces on XR device development
- Swisscom negotiating to acquire Vodafone Italia
- Latin America pay TV stable at 53-54 million subscribers
- Updates to DVB-I spec and implementation guidelines published
- DAZN and GeoComply to pilot Content Access Control system
- Viacom18 to be merged into Star India
- Brightcove adds Google Ad Manager support