Digital TV News: CANAL+ Platform
ADB integrates Netflix on second STB for Canal+ Platforma
Apr 29, 2020 – ADB has completed a second Netflix integration for Canal+ Platforma, on the operator's UltraBOX+ platform supplied by ADB. It follows a December 2019 implementation performed on the first edition of UltraBOX+.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Canal+ Platforma, Jacek Galik, Jarosław Kordalewski, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
CANAL+ Poland selects ADB UHD satellite solution
Sep 12, 2019 – ADB has announced that CANAL+ Platform has selected its UHD satellite solution to provide subscribers with advanced TV services in 4K. The solution provides features like multiple recordings, fast channel change and access to multi VOD libraries.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, CANAL+ Platform, Jacek Galik, Jarosław Kordalewski, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
Canal+ Spain subscribers down another 59,500 in 2Q 2013
Jul 25, 2013 – Grupo Prisa has announced financial results for the first half of 2013. Canal+ Spain's satellite subscribers fell by 88,119 in the first half. Despite this, its market share grew because of higher falls at other operators.
News categories: Grupo PRISA, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Spain, Subscribers
Telenet announces Full Year 2007 results
Feb 18, 2008 – As of December 31, 2007 Telenet registered a total of 420,000 subscribers to one or more premium television services, comprising 391,000 iDTV subscribers, 25,000 Prime customers and 5,000 customers subscribing to premium content on the former UPC Belgium network.
News categories: Telenet, Earnings Release, Belgium, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers
Telenet announces First Half 2007 results
Aug 6, 2007 – By the end of the first half of 2007, Telenet (Euronext Brussels: TNET) had a total of 348,000 subscribers taking one or more premium television services, including 309,000 iDTV subscribers, 33,000 Prime customers (on the former Canal+ platform) and 6,000 customers subscribing to premium content on the former UPC Belgium network.
News categories: Belgium, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand