Digital TV News: CEVA
Sunplus mMedia Licenses CEVA's MM2000 Multimedia Solution for Portable Multimedia Processors
Sep 9, 2008 – TAIPEI, Taiwan — IIC Taiwan — CEVA, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEVA; LSE: CVA), a leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) platform solutions and DSP cores, today announced that Sunplus mMedia, Inc. has licensed the fully programmable MM2000 portable multimedia solution for the development of low-cost, high performance system-on-chips (SoCs) for power-sensitive applications, including portable multimedia […]
News categories: CEVA, Sunplus mMedia, Portable, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Tablet
CEVA and NBICC Collaborate to Add China's AVS Video Standard to Portfolio of Audio/Video Codecs for CEVA's MM2000 Platform
Mar 10, 2008 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA / LSE: CVA) has announced a collaboration with the Ningbo CAS IC Design Center (NBICC) to add China's Audio Video Coding Standard (AVS) to the portfolio of codecs available for CEVA's MM2000™ programmable multimedia platform.
News categories: CEVA, CAS-ICT, China, IPTV, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
CEVA Expands its Multimedia Platform Offering with Addition of RealVideo and VC-1 Video Standards
Feb 6, 2008 – CEVA [(NASDAQ: CEVA); (LSE: CVA)] has announced the addition of RealVideo® and VC-1 software components for its MM2000™ programmable mobile multimedia platform.
News categories: CEVA, Mobile, MWC21, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
CEVA Leads the Way at Mobile World Congress 2008 With Industry Leading Portfolio of Mobile Intellectual Property
Jan 24, 2008 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA)(LSE: CVA) has announced that it will showcase its leadership in Mobile intellectual property through a range of new and innovative demonstration platforms at Mobile World Congress 2008 in Barcelona.
News categories: CEVA, MWC21, Silicon IP
CEVA Mobile Consumer Electronics Silicon IP Family
Mar 22, 2007 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA)(LSE: CVA) has unveiled a new family of application-optimized solutions enabling the development of high-volume, low-cost mobile consumer electronics with advanced multimedia capabilities.
News categories: CEVA, Inc, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Tablet
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform
- FreeWheel and Strategus unlock access to CTV inventory
- SVOD subscriptions in Eastern Europe to double
- Roku introduces 4K and 4K+ streaming sticks
- rlaxx TV to monetise linear ad breaks with smartclip
- Conviva releases State of Streaming: Content Discovery report
- Roku OS 10.5 to begin rollout in next few weeks
- Altice France to acquire Coriolis Telecom
- Eltrona launches TV+ with ocilion