Digital TV News: CI Plus LLP
Eurofins launches CI Plus 2.0 module testing tool and service
Apr 27, 2021 – Eurofins Digital Testing has worked alongside CAM solution specialists to develop a module test tool designed to test USB Conditional Access Modules (CAM) devices for conformance against CI Plus 2.0 standards.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Xavier Teil, Bingyu Xiang, Erik Gazzoni, CAM, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
Jul 29, 2020 – Eurofins has launched updated testing services for the CI Plus 2.0 standard. Eurofins is the exclusive test partner for v2.0, appointed by CI Plus LLP. CI Plus 2.0 Host Device Registration for licensees commenced on July 20th.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, CI Plus LLP, Johan Craeybeckx, Vlaho Kostov, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
Eurofins to serve as exclusive CI Plus 2.0 test partner
May 13, 2019 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it will serve as the official test partner for the CI Plus 2.0 standard. Eurofins will provide early access to the automated CI Plus 2.0 test tool to enable pre-testing of devices in advance of certification.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, CI Plus LLP, Johan Craeybeckx, CAM, Digital TV, QoE, Smart TV, Worldwide
SMiT first with CI Plus ECP-certified CAM
Sep 12, 2018 – SMiT has announced that it has successfully passed CI Plus ECP's official certification, testing and registration processes for its Conditional Access Module (CAM) device. The device is the first of its kind to have done so.
News categories: SMiT, Li Yanrong, CAM, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
CI Plus launches new ECP Security Level
Sep 10, 2018 – CI Plus has announced the launch of a new CI Plus Enhanced Content Protection (ECP) Security Level designed to protect premium content and UHD TV. The new CI Plus ECP Security Level is designed to satisfy the content protection requirements of MovieLabs.
News categories: CI Plus, CAM, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
Nicolas Stefanelli appointed as Chairman at CI Plus
Feb 6, 2018 – NEOTION has announced that Nicolas STEFANELLI, Strategic Partnerships at NEOTION, has been nominated as Chairman of the CI Plus LLP board for 2018. He’s the tenth chairman and succeeds Peter LANIGAN from TP Vision.
News categories: NEOTION, CI Plus LLP, Nicolas STEFANELLI, Peter LANIGAN, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
450 million CI+ devices deployed
Feb 18, 2016 – CI Plus LLP has announced that the number of CI Plus compatible devices has now exceeded 450 Million units deployed in the market and has also outlined its vision for the future of CI Plus.
News categories: CI Plus LLP, Africa, Asia, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Smart TV
Eurofins to provide pay TV security certification for MOST in-car infotainment systems
Nov 2, 2015 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it is the official lab for certifying Pay TV enabled automotive infotainment systems, which use the MOST network to transport CI+ protected content, using Digital Transmission Content Protection (DTCP).
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Andy Hickman, Content Protection, Digital TV, In-Car, QoE, Worldwide
Microchip enables CI+ based pay TV in automotive infotainment networks
Oct 13, 2015 – Microchip (NASDAQ: MCHP) has announced that system designers using MOST technology in their automotive infotainment networks can now use Microchip's MOST networking products to bring CI+-based Pay TV to their cars.
News categories: Microchip Technology, Dan Termer, Content Protection, Digital TV, In-Car, Semiconductor, Worldwide
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond