Digital TV News: Cellnex Telecom
LovesTV available as an app on home menu of Vestel televisions
Feb 23, 2022 – Sofia Digital has collaborated with Cellnex Telecom to make HbbTV-based streaming service LOVEStv available as a Smart TV app on the home menu on Vestel TVs. Previously LOVEStv was available only as an overlay broadcast on participating TV channels.
News categories: Sofia Digital, Cellnex Telecom, LOVEStv, Apps, Digital TV, HbbTV, Smart TV, Spain, Terrestrial
Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
Jan 12, 2021 – Intertrust has announced that Cellnex Telecom will use its ExpressPlay DRM cloud service to protect Cellnex' LOVEStv, an HbbTV platform combining over-the-air TV with OTT streaming for broadcasters in Spain.
News categories: Intertrust, Cellnex, Ali Hodjat, Xavi Redón, Digital TV, DRM, HbbTV, Spain, Terrestrial
RTVE and partners to show 4K HDR over DVB-T2 in Seville
Nov 4, 2015 – At the 4K Summit in Seville, RTVE, in collaboration with Cellnex Telecom, Hispasat, Dolby Laboratories and SAPEC, will present two worldwide premieres that will showcase Ultra HD and also its distribution through the different platforms used by citizens.
News categories: RTVE, Cellnex, Hispasat, Dolby, SAPEC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Spain, Terrestrial
HISPASAT begins 4K broadcasting with HDR on Hispasat 1E
Sep 8, 2015 – Spanish satellite communications operator HISPASAT has begun 4K TV transmissions in Europe using the High Dynamic Range (HDR) format. Broadcasting on Hispasat 1E, it is the first satellite service in the world using Dolby Vision HDR.
News categories: HISPASAT, Dolby, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2023, Satellite
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set