Digital TV News: Citizens Fiber
MOBITV adds $50m in funding
Jul 1, 2019 – MOBITV has closed over $50M in funding from Oak Investment Partners, Ally Financial, and Cedar Grove Partners. The funding will be used to accelerate the growth of the company’s international footprint, while it continues to strengthen the MOBITV CONNECT platform for Pay TV operators.
News categories: MOBITV, Oak Investment Partners, Charlie Nooney, Bandel Carano, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Citizens Fiber upgrades UX with MobiTV Connect
Mar 13, 2018 – Citizens Fiber and MobiTV have announced that Citizens Fiber has adopted the MobiTV Connect Platform to deliver app-based Pay TV services. This initiative is the first step for Citizens Fiber to upgrade its user experience and utilize popular consumer devices, while cutting hardware costs.
News categories: MobiTV, Citizens Fiber, Charlie Nooney, Zach Cutrell, Apps, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
MobiTV partners with the National Cable Television Cooperative
Dec 7, 2017 – MobiTV and National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) have announce an agreement between both companies which could enable pay TV providers within NCTC’s membership to transition their offerings to IP/app-based solutions.
News categories: MobiTV, NCTC, Charlie Nooney, Rich Fickle, Apps, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
MobiTV announces $21M in additional funding
Feb 21, 2017 – MobiTV has announced that it has closed $21M in funding from Oak Investment Partners and Ally Corporate Finance. The funding will accelerate expansion of the MobiTV Connect Platform to enable IP delivery for Pay TV providers.
News categories: MobiTV, Oak Investment Partners, Ally Corporate Finance, Charlie Nooney, Bill Routt, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA, Venture Capital
Citizens Fiber chooses Innovative Systems IPTV middleware
Jul 11, 2016 – With their vision to fiber migration and the desire to give their legacy cable TV customers a better experience, Citizens Fiber in southwest Pennsylvania has chosen the APMAX platform from Innovative Systems for the delivery of their IPTV middleware.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Citizens Fiber, Arnie Cutrell, Scott Craig, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product