Digital TV News: Citizens Fiber
MOBITV adds $50m in funding
Jul 1, 2019 – MOBITV has closed over $50M in funding from Oak Investment Partners, Ally Financial, and Cedar Grove Partners. The funding will be used to accelerate the growth of the company’s international footprint, while it continues to strengthen the MOBITV CONNECT platform for Pay TV operators.
News categories: MOBITV, Oak Investment Partners, Charlie Nooney, Bandel Carano, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Citizens Fiber upgrades UX with MobiTV Connect
Mar 13, 2018 – Citizens Fiber and MobiTV have announced that Citizens Fiber has adopted the MobiTV Connect Platform to deliver app-based Pay TV services. This initiative is the first step for Citizens Fiber to upgrade its user experience and utilize popular consumer devices, while cutting hardware costs.
News categories: MobiTV, Citizens Fiber, Charlie Nooney, Zach Cutrell, Apps, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
MobiTV partners with the National Cable Television Cooperative
Dec 7, 2017 – MobiTV and National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) have announce an agreement between both companies which could enable pay TV providers within NCTC’s membership to transition their offerings to IP/app-based solutions.
News categories: MobiTV, NCTC, Charlie Nooney, Rich Fickle, Apps, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
MobiTV announces $21M in additional funding
Feb 21, 2017 – MobiTV has announced that it has closed $21M in funding from Oak Investment Partners and Ally Corporate Finance. The funding will accelerate expansion of the MobiTV Connect Platform to enable IP delivery for Pay TV providers.
News categories: MobiTV, Oak Investment Partners, Ally Corporate Finance, Charlie Nooney, Bill Routt, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA, Venture Capital
Citizens Fiber chooses Innovative Systems IPTV middleware
Jul 11, 2016 – With their vision to fiber migration and the desire to give their legacy cable TV customers a better experience, Citizens Fiber in southwest Pennsylvania has chosen the APMAX platform from Innovative Systems for the delivery of their IPTV middleware.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Citizens Fiber, Arnie Cutrell, Scott Craig, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data