Digital TV News: Claro Colombia
Claro Colombia selects TVkey for direct-to-TV offering
Jun 19, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Claro Colombia has selected TVkey Cloud as a direct-to-TV offering, on Samsung smart TVs, for its Claro tv+ service.
News categories: NAGRA, Claro Colombia, Samsung, Sebastian Kramer, Rodrigo de Gusmao, Colombia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV
NAGRA joins AWS ISV Accelerate Program
Apr 18, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has joined the AWS Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerate Program with validation for its NexGuard Forensic Watermarking, OpenTV Video Platform and Active Streaming Protection offerings.
News categories: NAGRA, Sebastian Kramer, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Watermarking, Worldwide
Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
Oct 21, 2021 – Claro Colombia has deployed Harmonic's (NASDAQ: HLIT) VOS Cloud-Native Software solution, Electra X live video processor and MediaGrid shared storage to power its Claro Box TV streaming service.
News categories: Harmonic, Claro Colombia, Alvaro Martin, Walter Borda, Colombia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
NAGRA video platform powers Claro Box TV in Colombia
Jul 29, 2021 – Claro Colombia has selected the NAGRA OpenTV Video Platform to power its Claro Box TV. The Android TV-based STB enables Claro Colombia’s clients to enjoy advanced services including VOD, start-over, catch-up TV, cloud DVR and remote control voice assist.
News categories: NAGRA, Claro Colombia, Xavier Fustagueras, Walter Borda, Android TV, Cable TV, Colombia, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX
UEI providing Android TV remotes to Claro Colombia
Jun 22, 2021 – Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) (NASDAQ: UEIC) has started shipping voice-enabled remote controls to Claro Colombia. The Android TV remote is powered by UEI's chip technology with Bluetooth Low Energy and Infrared control capabilities.
News categories: Universal Electronics, Claro, Steve Gutman, Rodrigo de Gusmao, Android TV, Colombia, Digital TV, Set Top Box
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service