Digital TV News: Cognacq-Jay Image
beIN launches 4K World Cup channel with Cognacq-Jay Image and Synamedia
Feb 14, 2023 – beIN Media added a 4K UHD channel to its OTT platform, beIN CONNECT, to stream the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 with the support of Cognacq-Jay Image and using Synamedia Quortex’s just-in-time processing.
News categories: Synamedia, Cognacq-Jay Image, beIN Media, Marc Baillavoine, Philippe Bonpunt, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, QoE, Streaming
beIN MEDIA selects Quortex and Cognacq-Jay Image to power sports streaming
Mar 29, 2022 – Cognacq-Jay Image, in partnership with Quortex, has announced that beIN MEDIA has chosen Quortex’s technology to provide streaming services for its sports content in the Middle East and North Africa region.
News categories: Cognacq-Jay Image, Quortex, beIN MEDIA, François Nguyen, Marc Baillavoine, Faisal Al Raisi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
BeIN Media renews with Cognacq-Jay Image and Alpha Networks for its MENA OTT platform
Feb 15, 2022 – Alpha Networks and Cognacq-Jay Image have announced that beIN MEDIA GROUP has extended the contract for development, maintenance and support of its OTT platform for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), adding two extra years to the partnership.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Cognacq-Jay Image, BeIN Media, Guillaume Devezeaux, Philippe Bonpunt, Faisal Al Raisi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
Broadcast Multimedia Mobile project receives French government funding
Dec 14, 2011 – The French government has confirmed a grant to a consortium of 8 partners led by TDF, to fund part (30%) of the development of their B2M (Broadcast Multimedia Mobile) project.
News categories: TDF, France, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania