Digital TV News: Cognacq-Jay Image
beIN launches 4K World Cup channel with Cognacq-Jay Image and Synamedia
Feb 14, 2023 – beIN Media added a 4K UHD channel to its OTT platform, beIN CONNECT, to stream the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 with the support of Cognacq-Jay Image and using Synamedia Quortex’s just-in-time processing.
News categories: Synamedia, Cognacq-Jay Image, beIN Media, Marc Baillavoine, Philippe Bonpunt, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, QoE, Streaming
beIN MEDIA selects Quortex and Cognacq-Jay Image to power sports streaming
Mar 29, 2022 – Cognacq-Jay Image, in partnership with Quortex, has announced that beIN MEDIA has chosen Quortex’s technology to provide streaming services for its sports content in the Middle East and North Africa region.
News categories: Cognacq-Jay Image, Quortex, beIN MEDIA, François Nguyen, Marc Baillavoine, Faisal Al Raisi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
BeIN Media renews with Cognacq-Jay Image and Alpha Networks for its MENA OTT platform
Feb 15, 2022 – Alpha Networks and Cognacq-Jay Image have announced that beIN MEDIA GROUP has extended the contract for development, maintenance and support of its OTT platform for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), adding two extra years to the partnership.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Cognacq-Jay Image, BeIN Media, Guillaume Devezeaux, Philippe Bonpunt, Faisal Al Raisi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
Broadcast Multimedia Mobile project receives French government funding
Dec 14, 2011 – The French government has confirmed a grant to a consortium of 8 partners led by TDF, to fund part (30%) of the development of their B2M (Broadcast Multimedia Mobile) project.
News categories: TDF, France, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification