Digital TV News: Com Net Inc
WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
Feb 6, 2020 – Minerva Networks and Com Net Inc (CNI) have approved WISI for customer installations within their cloud video service Minerva YourTV Now. WISI’s Inca ABR transcoder provides telco and cable operators with cost and space savings.
News categories: Com Net Inc, WISI, Minerva Networks, Randy Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Com Net Inc. chooses Anevia to power OTT streaming
Oct 24, 2018 – Anevia has been chosen by Com Net Inc. (CNI) to deliver cloud DVR and CDN services as part of their hosted and managed OTT head-end. CNI works with Minerva Networks on its white label cloud video offering for pay TV operators in the US.
News categories: Anevia, Com Net Inc, Minerva Networks, Grégory Samson, Randy Plaisier, CableTecExpo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Minerva launches turnkey cloud video service for cable and telco operators
Jul 19, 2018 – Minerva Networks has unveiled a cloud video offering for pay TV operators. Built around the Company’s Minerva 10 platform, the service is a turnkey solution for the delivery of pay TV to both STBs and streaming media devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Com Net Inc, Mauro Bonomi, Randy Plaisier, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, North America
Com Net selects Amino IoT platform for multi-operator rollout
Nov 29, 2016 – Amino has secured a contract win with North American IPTV service provider Com Net Inc (CNI) to roll out Amino’s FUSION 'Internet of Things' (IoT) solution across CNI’s network of over 20 locally-focused operators.
News categories: Amino, Com Net Inc, Donald McGarva, Aaron Holtz, Smart Home, USA
Latens Systems and Minerva Networks Announce First Successful CAS Deployment in a Distributed Network at Com Net
Oct 2, 2007 – Latens Systems has announced that Com Net, an Ohio-based company offering advanced telecommunication services to 16 Independent Local Exchange Companies (ILECs), is successfully managing and distributing encrypted content to its affiliates using one centralized Latens FCAS system.
News categories: Latens, Com Net, Minerva Networks, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
- Updates to DVB-I spec and implementation guidelines published
- DAZN and GeoComply to pilot Content Access Control system
- Viacom18 to be merged into Star India
- Brightcove adds Google Ad Manager support
- Netgem unifies TV, streaming and cloud gaming at Zeop in Réunion
- Ateme transcoders integrate Verance Aspect watermarking
- Rakuten TV announces telco deals in Europe at MWC 2024
- Global TV shipments fell 3% in 2023
- A3SA releases new DVR content protection specification
- Paramount to launch Paramount+ branded destination with Multichoice
- SKT, Deutsche Telekom, e&, Singtel and SoftBank plan LLM JV
- TiVo signs four operators for TiVo Broadband
- U.S. streaming revenue to overtake pay TV in 2024
- WTCI enhances broadcast quality and compliance with Actus Digital
- Broadpeak elevates mobile video streaming with Deutsche Telekom and Microsoft
- Accedo offers end-to-end XR solution for pay TV operators
- ThinkAnalytics and Channel 4 renew partnership
- Kaon and AMT to distribute TiVo STBs in North America
- Comscore adds Local TV to campaign ratings platform
- PlayBox Neo playout selected by Orange TV in Florida