Digital TV News: Com Net Inc
WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
Feb 6, 2020 – Minerva Networks and Com Net Inc (CNI) have approved WISI for customer installations within their cloud video service Minerva YourTV Now. WISI’s Inca ABR transcoder provides telco and cable operators with cost and space savings.
News categories: Com Net Inc, WISI, Minerva Networks, Randy Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Com Net Inc. chooses Anevia to power OTT streaming
Oct 24, 2018 – Anevia has been chosen by Com Net Inc. (CNI) to deliver cloud DVR and CDN services as part of their hosted and managed OTT head-end. CNI works with Minerva Networks on its white label cloud video offering for pay TV operators in the US.
News categories: Anevia, Com Net Inc, Minerva Networks, Grégory Samson, Randy Plaisier, CableTecExpo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Minerva launches turnkey cloud video service for cable and telco operators
Jul 19, 2018 – Minerva Networks has unveiled a cloud video offering for pay TV operators. Built around the Company’s Minerva 10 platform, the service is a turnkey solution for the delivery of pay TV to both STBs and streaming media devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Com Net Inc, Mauro Bonomi, Randy Plaisier, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, North America
Com Net selects Amino IoT platform for multi-operator rollout
Nov 29, 2016 – Amino has secured a contract win with North American IPTV service provider Com Net Inc (CNI) to roll out Amino’s FUSION 'Internet of Things' (IoT) solution across CNI’s network of over 20 locally-focused operators.
News categories: Amino, Com Net Inc, Donald McGarva, Aaron Holtz, Smart Home, USA
Latens Systems and Minerva Networks Announce First Successful CAS Deployment in a Distributed Network at Com Net
Oct 2, 2007 – Latens Systems has announced that Com Net, an Ohio-based company offering advanced telecommunication services to 16 Independent Local Exchange Companies (ILECs), is successfully managing and distributing encrypted content to its affiliates using one centralized Latens FCAS system.
News categories: Latens, Com Net, Minerva Networks, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028