Digital TV News: Com Net Inc
WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
Feb 6, 2020 – Minerva Networks and Com Net Inc (CNI) have approved WISI for customer installations within their cloud video service Minerva YourTV Now. WISI’s Inca ABR transcoder provides telco and cable operators with cost and space savings.
News categories: Com Net Inc, WISI, Minerva Networks, Randy Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Com Net Inc. chooses Anevia to power OTT streaming
Oct 24, 2018 – Anevia has been chosen by Com Net Inc. (CNI) to deliver cloud DVR and CDN services as part of their hosted and managed OTT head-end. CNI works with Minerva Networks on its white label cloud video offering for pay TV operators in the US.
News categories: Anevia, Com Net Inc, Minerva Networks, Grégory Samson, Randy Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, SCTE•ISBE, USA
Minerva launches turnkey cloud video service for cable and telco operators
Jul 19, 2018 – Minerva Networks has unveiled a cloud video offering for pay TV operators. Built around the Company’s Minerva 10 platform, the service is a turnkey solution for the delivery of pay TV to both STBs and streaming media devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Com Net Inc, Mauro Bonomi, Randy Plaisier, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, North America
Com Net selects Amino IoT platform for multi-operator rollout
Nov 29, 2016 – Amino has secured a contract win with North American IPTV service provider Com Net Inc (CNI) to roll out Amino’s FUSION 'Internet of Things' (IoT) solution across CNI’s network of over 20 locally-focused operators.
News categories: Amino, Com Net Inc, Donald McGarva, Aaron Holtz, Smart Home, USA
Latens Systems and Minerva Networks Announce First Successful CAS Deployment in a Distributed Network at Com Net
Oct 2, 2007 – Latens Systems has announced that Com Net, an Ohio-based company offering advanced telecommunication services to 16 Independent Local Exchange Companies (ILECs), is successfully managing and distributing encrypted content to its affiliates using one centralized Latens FCAS system.
News categories: Latens, Com Net, Minerva Networks, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria