Digital TV News: Com Net Inc
WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
Feb 6, 2020 – Minerva Networks and Com Net Inc (CNI) have approved WISI for customer installations within their cloud video service Minerva YourTV Now. WISI’s Inca ABR transcoder provides telco and cable operators with cost and space savings.
News categories: Com Net Inc, WISI, Minerva Networks, Randy Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Com Net Inc. chooses Anevia to power OTT streaming
Oct 24, 2018 – Anevia has been chosen by Com Net Inc. (CNI) to deliver cloud DVR and CDN services as part of their hosted and managed OTT head-end. CNI works with Minerva Networks on its white label cloud video offering for pay TV operators in the US.
News categories: Anevia, Com Net Inc, Minerva Networks, Grégory Samson, Randy Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, SCTE•ISBE, USA
Minerva launches turnkey cloud video service for cable and telco operators
Jul 19, 2018 – Minerva Networks has unveiled a cloud video offering for pay TV operators. Built around the Company’s Minerva 10 platform, the service is a turnkey solution for the delivery of pay TV to both STBs and streaming media devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Com Net Inc, Mauro Bonomi, Randy Plaisier, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, North America
Com Net selects Amino IoT platform for multi-operator rollout
Nov 29, 2016 – Amino has secured a contract win with North American IPTV service provider Com Net Inc (CNI) to roll out Amino’s FUSION 'Internet of Things' (IoT) solution across CNI’s network of over 20 locally-focused operators.
News categories: Amino, Com Net Inc, Donald McGarva, Aaron Holtz, Smart Home, USA
Latens Systems and Minerva Networks Announce First Successful CAS Deployment in a Distributed Network at Com Net
Oct 2, 2007 – Latens Systems has announced that Com Net, an Ohio-based company offering advanced telecommunication services to 16 Independent Local Exchange Companies (ILECs), is successfully managing and distributing encrypted content to its affiliates using one centralized Latens FCAS system.
News categories: Latens, Com Net, Minerva Networks, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers