Digital TV News: Com Net Inc
WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
Feb 6, 2020 – Minerva Networks and Com Net Inc (CNI) have approved WISI for customer installations within their cloud video service Minerva YourTV Now. WISI’s Inca ABR transcoder provides telco and cable operators with cost and space savings.
News categories: Com Net Inc, WISI, Minerva Networks, Randy Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Com Net Inc. chooses Anevia to power OTT streaming
Oct 24, 2018 – Anevia has been chosen by Com Net Inc. (CNI) to deliver cloud DVR and CDN services as part of their hosted and managed OTT head-end. CNI works with Minerva Networks on its white label cloud video offering for pay TV operators in the US.
News categories: Anevia, Com Net Inc, Minerva Networks, Grégory Samson, Randy Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, SCTE•ISBE, Streaming, USA
Minerva launches turnkey cloud video service for cable and telco operators
Jul 19, 2018 – Minerva Networks has unveiled a cloud video offering for pay TV operators. Built around the Company’s Minerva 10 platform, the service is a turnkey solution for the delivery of pay TV to both STBs and streaming media devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Com Net Inc, Mauro Bonomi, Randy Plaisier, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, North America
Com Net selects Amino IoT platform for multi-operator rollout
Nov 29, 2016 – Amino has secured a contract win with North American IPTV service provider Com Net Inc (CNI) to roll out Amino’s FUSION 'Internet of Things' (IoT) solution across CNI’s network of over 20 locally-focused operators.
News categories: Amino, Com Net Inc, Donald McGarva, Aaron Holtz, Smart Home, USA
Latens Systems and Minerva Networks Announce First Successful CAS Deployment in a Distributed Network at Com Net
Oct 2, 2007 – Latens Systems has announced that Com Net, an Ohio-based company offering advanced telecommunication services to 16 Independent Local Exchange Companies (ILECs), is successfully managing and distributing encrypted content to its affiliates using one centralized Latens FCAS system.
News categories: Latens, Com Net, Minerva Networks, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience