Digital TV News: Conviva
39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
Oct 12, 2021 – Data from Parks Associates reveals that three out of the top five factors that drive OTT service subscriptions involve content and that the inability to find relevant content is a top reason for consumers leaving a service.
News categories: Parks Associates, Paul Erickson, Nick Cicero, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Conviva releases State of Streaming: Content Discovery report
Sep 20, 2021 – Conviva has released its State of Streaming: Content Discovery report for 2021. The report shows content streamed for the first time is discovered in four ways: word of mouth, advertising, social media and streaming service recommendations.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Conviva releases State of Streaming: Europe report for Q2 2021
Sep 9, 2021 – Conviva has released its State of Streaming: Europe report for Q2 2021, revealing streaming growth in Europe held onto pandemic gains, growing 19% Y-o-Y, outpacing global streaming growth (13%) for the same time period.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Streaming
Conviva and Datadog provide end-to-end streaming infrastructure observability
Aug 16, 2021 – Conviva's streaming intelligence data is to be integrated with Datadog. The integration will enable customers to monitor, report on and correlate streaming metrics with the performance of their infrastructure.
News categories: Conviva, Datadog, Keith Zubchevich, Michael Gerstenhaber, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Conviva releases Q2 2021 State of Streaming report
Aug 11, 2021 – Conviva’s Q2 2021 State of Streaming report has revealed that streaming viewing time worldwide grew 13% in Q2 2021, as compared to Q2 2020, with Africa growing 79% and South America 192% driven by the launch of new services.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Conviva and The Trade Desk provide content context for programmatic ad buyers
Jul 29, 2021 – Conviva and The Trade Desk have partnered to help publishers supply programmatic buyers with the network, genre, rating, length and other content data lacking in the streaming industry while still maintaining data control.
News categories: Conviva, The Trade Desk, Keith Zubchevich, Michelle Hulst, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
Jun 15, 2021 – Conviva has released its inaugural State of Streaming Advertising report, revealing gaps in how publishers, buyers and consumers perceive streaming ads, and what this means for the streaming ad industry.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Scott McDonald, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Conviva releases Q1 2021 State of Streaming: Asia report
May 19, 2021 – Conviva has released its State of Streaming: Asia report for Q1 2021, revealing that while time spent streaming in Asia grew by a moderate 15% Y-o-Y, Southern Asia experienced a massive 151% increase.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Asia, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming
Conviva releases Q1 2021 State of Streaming report
Apr 29, 2021 – According to a report from Conviva, global streaming viewing time grew 36% during Q1. While North America saw solid 18% Y-o-Y growth in viewing, the true streaming explosion occurred internationally.
News categories: Conviva, Bill Demas, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service