Digital TV News: Electra Entertainment
ACCESS DTV Browser and DLNA Solutions to Support Electra Entertainment's Hybrid DVB/IP Connected TV
Jan 7, 2011 – ACCESS CO. (TOKYO: 4813) has signed a software license agreement with Electra Entertainment. The agreement brings ACCESS' NetFront™ Browser for TV and NetFront™ Living Connect to Electra's Trove™ hybrid DVB/IP connected TV software platform.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Electra Entertainment, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming, UK
Tesco Selects Electra Trove Technology for Freeview Products
Mar 29, 2010 – Electra Entertainment has partnered with Tesco (LSE:TSCO) to distribute its interactive technology via standard and high definition Freeview-ready TVs, set top boxes and PVRs, available in stores from June 2010 onwards.
News categories: Electra Entertainment, Tesco, Digital TV, DVR, Media Player, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, Terrestrial, UK
InOutTV and Electra announce Interactive TV Platform Service availability for Spain
Jan 4, 2010 – InOutTV and Electra have entered into a long term partnership to offer broadcast and connected interactive television services to consumers in Spain over DVB-T (DTT).
News categories: Electra Entertainment, InOutTV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, Spain, Streaming, Terrestrial
Highgate Completes Electra Entertainment Porting
May 31, 2007 – Under contract with Electra Entertainment Ltd (UK), Highgate has completed integration of Electra's interactive technology with its eGOS software stack.
News categories: Highgate, Electra Entertainment, Digital TV, MHEG-5, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data