Digital TV News: Farncombe
Stofa Selects Irdeto Cloaked Conditional Access
Mar 22, 2011 – Irdeto has announced that Stofa, a leading Danish pay-TV operator, has chosen Irdeto Cloaked Conditional Access (CA) for its Zaptor pay TV offering. The implementation will be used by Stofa to protect its broadcast and video on demand (VoD) services.
News categories: Irdeto, Stofa, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Denmark, Digital TV, Video Exchange
Farncombe Launches Pay-TV Security Validation Programme
Feb 10, 2011 – Farncombe Consulting Group has launched a security validation programme designed to facilitate new conditional access (CA) and DRM products reaching the market.
News categories: Farncombe Consulting, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection
Irdeto Secures Shaanxi BC&TV Transition to Digital TV with Cloaked CA
Jan 26, 2011 – Irdeto has announced that Shaanxi BC&TV is starting trials of Irdeto's Cloaked CA, a conditional access technology that is part of a strategy to transition over two million subscribers from analogue to digital services.
News categories: Irdeto, Shaanxi BC&TV, Cable TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Set Top Box
Farncombe Consulting Proposes Replacing the DVB Common Scrambling Algorithm
Oct 26, 2009 – Farncombe Consulting Group has published a second White Paper on TV Conditional Access (CA), which proposes a possible replacement for the DVB Common Scrambling Algorithm (CSA).
News categories: Farncombe, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media