Digital TV News: Float Left
24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
Jan 12, 2021 – Float Left and 24i have announced that 24i will leverage the power of Float Left OTT technology to offer advanced applications on Roku. 24i has integrated Float Left's Roku framework into its Smart Apps product.
News categories: Float Left, 24i, Tom Schaeffer, Martijn van Horssen, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Jump and Float Left offer data-driven solution for OTT personalization
Oct 27, 2020 – Jump and Float Left have announce a personalization tool for Flicast – Float Left’s flagship end-to-end OTT solution. The tool tracks and analyzes content consumption patterns and content similarities to generate video recommendations.
News categories: Jump Data, Float Left, Jerónimo Macanás, Tom Schaeffer, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Vidgo selects Float Left for vMVPD service app design
Apr 10, 2018 – Vidgo has selected Float Left as their technology partner in delivering their premium vMVPD service across all major platforms such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Web, and iOS and Android Mobile.
News categories: Float Left, Vidgo, Tom Schaeffer, Shane Cannon, Apps, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, USA
Float Left and JW Player offer integrated OTT solution for media companies
Mar 28, 2018 – Float Left has announced a partnership with JW Player. By leveraging JW Player's video delivery and intelligence technology, Float Left offers a complete OTT solution for content publishers and broadcasters worldwide.
News categories: Float Left, JW Player, Screen Media Ventures, Tom Schaeffer, Dave Otten, Ben Saxton, Apps, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Streaming, USA
Ten TV app vendors adopt Vewd certification process
Oct 12, 2017 – Vewd has announced that ten of the world’s top TV app vendors will unite in support of the Vewd ecosystem in a bid to unify the fragmented TV app market. The ten app vendors are Accedo, Cisco, Easel TV, Float Left Interactive, Fractal Media, Massive, Tradecast, TV App Agency, Wizitivi, and 24i.
News categories: Vewd, Accedo, TV App Agency, Easel TV, Daniel Nordberg, Michael Lantz, Bruno Pereira, Joe Foster, Apps, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner