Digital TV News: FremantleMedia
SpotX to power FremantleMedia's programmatic ad-based monetization
Sep 21, 2017 – SpotX has announced that it is partnering with FremantleMedia to help power the monetization of the global media giant’s holistic distribution strategy. The move marks the launch of ad-based monetization for FremantleMedia.
News categories: SpotX, FremantleMedia, Ben Abbatiello, Samantha Glynne, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Money Drop is Europe's most valuable TV format
Mar 20, 2013 – Relative newcomer Money Drop was the top format title by value created in 2012, pushing Come Dine With Me into second place, according to a new Digital TV Research report. The TV Formats in Europe report states that The Voice entered the top 10 in 2012.
News categories: Digital TV Research, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research
HyperTV and Civolution Provide Social Media Gaming to Sky Italia
Oct 9, 2012 – HyperTV and Civolution have announced their platform was recently chosen by Sky Italia to engage viewers with the first ever social media gaming experience related to X Factor 2012.
News categories: Civolution, HyperTV, Apps, Italy, Satellite, Smartphone, Social TV, Tablet
Starling: new social TV platform to revolutionize TV viewing
Apr 13, 2010 – Starling, a new social TV platform, launches its first version today. Designed for mobile devices, tablet computers and the web, it provides viewers with a platform to chat, play, and interact - around a show, and with each other.
News categories: Starling, Digital TV, Mobile, Social TV, Streaming
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
- First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
- AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
- NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
- Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV
- Mango TV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store
- Samba TV releases State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022
- Globecast, France Télévisions and Orange trial 4K channel and 5G contribution in La Réunion
- TSA selects Agama for TV channel service and quality assurance
- M7 Group integrates pay TV service into TP Vision smart TVs
- 61% of U.S. livestreaming viewers watch sports
- Global telecoms market saw growth in 2021 except in pay TV
- UK's DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report