Digital TV News: INFO-TV-FM
INFO-TV-FM to work with Vedia on DVB-H devices for Poland
Oct 7, 2010 – Vedia has announced that it is working with INFO-TV-FM to produce a consumer terminal for INFO-TV-FM's forthcoming DVB-H mobile TV service. The terminal will be a combined TV receiver, portable audio/video player and e-book/e-newspaper reader.
News categories: INFO-TV-FM, Vedia, Digital TV, Mobile, Poland, Portable, Tablet
New initiative for mass market mobile TV devices
Dec 1, 2009 – Fifteen service providers and broadcast network operators have launched an initiative to unify their handset requirements in order to have DVB-H enabled devices available as soon as possible, preferably for the FIFA football world cup in Q2 2010.
News categories: bmcoforum, Digital TV, Mobile
Motorola to Deploy Mobile TV Network for Info-TV-FM in Poland
Aug 7, 2009 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced that it has been selected by INFO-TV-FM to design and deploy a mobile TV network, based on DVB-H and OMA BCAST, for Poland. Deployment is planned for Warsaw and 9 other Polish cities by the end of 2009.
News categories: INFO-TV-FM, Motorola, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, Poland
INFO-TV-FM wins Poland's DVB-H tender
Mar 6, 2009 – In response to its tender, Poland's Office of Electronic Communications (UKE) received two bids to offer DVB-H mobile TV services in the country. The UKE has announced that the winner is INFO-TV-FM.
News categories: Urząd Komunikacji Elektronicznej, INFO-TV-FM, Digital TV, Mobile, Poland, Regulation
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server