Digital TV News: INFO-TV-FM
INFO-TV-FM to work with Vedia on DVB-H devices for Poland
Oct 7, 2010 – Vedia has announced that it is working with INFO-TV-FM to produce a consumer terminal for INFO-TV-FM's forthcoming DVB-H mobile TV service. The terminal will be a combined TV receiver, portable audio/video player and e-book/e-newspaper reader.
News categories: INFO-TV-FM, Vedia, Digital TV, Mobile, Poland, Portable, Tablet
New initiative for mass market mobile TV devices
Dec 1, 2009 – Fifteen service providers and broadcast network operators have launched an initiative to unify their handset requirements in order to have DVB-H enabled devices available as soon as possible, preferably for the FIFA football world cup in Q2 2010.
News categories: bmcoforum, Digital TV, Mobile
Motorola to Deploy Mobile TV Network for Info-TV-FM in Poland
Aug 7, 2009 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced that it has been selected by INFO-TV-FM to design and deploy a mobile TV network, based on DVB-H and OMA BCAST, for Poland. Deployment is planned for Warsaw and 9 other Polish cities by the end of 2009.
News categories: INFO-TV-FM, Motorola, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, Poland
INFO-TV-FM wins Poland's DVB-H tender
Mar 6, 2009 – In response to its tender, Poland's Office of Electronic Communications (UKE) received two bids to offer DVB-H mobile TV services in the country. The UKE has announced that the winner is INFO-TV-FM.
News categories: Urząd Komunikacji Elektronicznej, INFO-TV-FM, Digital TV, Mobile, Poland, Regulation
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th