Digital TV News: IRIS.TV
IRIS.TV integrates Reticle emotional AI for contextual targeting
Oct 4, 2021 – Reticle has announced an integration with IRIS.TV. Marketers will now be able to use Reticle's emotional data to contextually target relevant, brand-safe inventory across IRIS-enabled publishers.
News categories: Reticle, IRIS.TV, Jonah Cait, Field Garthwaite, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
Sep 23, 2021 – IRIS.TV and SpringServe have announced that they are working together to enable video-level contextual targeting for CTV through SpringServe's platform for ad inventory management.
News categories: IRIS.TV, SpringServe, Field Garthwaite, Joe Hirsch, Mike Richter, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
IRIS.TV enables contextual ad targeting on the Amagi platform
Sep 9, 2021 – IRIS.TV and Amagi have announced that they have entered into a partnership to enable contextual targeting on ad inventory of premium CTV content from participating content brands on Amagi platform.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Amagi, Field Garthwaite, Srinivasan KA, Sudhir Shabad, Douglas Paul, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
IRIS.TV powers contextually relevant ad inventory for Plex
Aug 25, 2021 – IRIS.TV has partnered with Plex to enable contextually relevant CTV advertising on the Plex platform. Plex is now able to offer brands more transparency into the ad inventory they’ve purchased.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Plex, Field Garthwaite, Todd Hay, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
Jul 29, 2021 – IRIS.TV has added OTTera to its video data ecosystem. OTTera CTV content will now be contextually segmented by leading data providers including Oracle Advertising, Comscore, GumGum, ZEFR, Kerv Interactive and Advanced Contextual.
News categories: IRIS.TV, OTTera, Field Garthwaite, Stephen L. Hodge, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
$18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
Apr 7, 2021 – IRIS.TV has completed an $18 million Series B funding round. The investment will enable IRIS.TV to accelerate the growth of its video data platform, and API tools that enable video-level data targeting for CTV and online video.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Intel Capital, Field Garthwaite, Richie Hyden, Marcelino Ford-Livene, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
IRIS.TV joins the Unified ID 2.0 initiative
Dec 23, 2020 – IRIS.TV has announced that it is supporting Unified ID 2.0. Unified ID 2.0 is an open-source approach to internet identity that preserves the value of relevant advertising, while putting user control and privacy at the forefront.
News categories: IRIS.TV, The Trade Desk, Sean Holzman, Jeff Green, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Comscore segments added to IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace
Mar 2, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and IRIS.TV have announced that Comscore’s brand safety and contextual categorization segments are now available for activation in IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Comscore, Richie Hyden, Rachel Gantz, Todd Randak, David Clutter, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
MediaMath bidding infrastructure to integrate LiveRamp identities
Nov 5, 2019 – MediaMath has announced a partnership with LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP). LiveRamp’s IdentityLink (IDL) will be integrated into MediaMath’s bidding infrastructure, providing marketers a best in class experience for targeting and measurement.
News categories: LiveRamp, MediaMath, Travis Clinger, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026