Digital TV News: Indovision
SES to provide capacity for Indovision Chinese-language DTH service
Jul 15, 2013 – SES (Paris;Luxembourg:SESG) and MNC Sky Vision (Jakarta:MSKY), owner of Indonesia's Indovision satellite Pay-TV brand, have announced an agreement to provide capacity on the SES-7 satellite to support Indovision's forthcoming Chinese-language DTH package.
News categories: SES S.A, Indovision, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
Pay-TV in Indonesia to Double By 2015
Feb 28, 2011 – There is enormous room for growth on the pay-TV front in Indonesia, with segment service revenue growing at an 18.3 percent CAGR between 2010 and 2015, reaching $778 million by the end of the period, according to a new report from Pyramid Research.
News categories: Pyramid Research, Cable TV, Indonesia, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite
PT. MNC Sky Vision Selects NDS for Indovision and Top TV Platforms
Jun 4, 2009 – NDS has announced that PT. MNC Sky Vision has selected NDS' VideoGuard® conditional access, MediaHighway® middleware and a customised EPG for its Indovision pay-TV platform. MNC has also selected VideoGuard to secure its Top TV platform.
News categories: NDS Group, Indovision, Top TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
Global Mediacom (Indovision) 2007 Annual Report
May 8, 2008 – Indovision currently has more than 50% pay TV subscriber market share, making it the largest pay TV operator in Indonesia. Total subscribers as per 31 December 2007 was 305,372, representing a growth of 59% from last year's amount of 192,117.
News categories: Global Mediacom, Indovision, Digital TV, Indonesia, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029