Digital TV News: Intellon
HomePlug Node Shipments to Surpass 30 Million by 2014
Jun 29, 2011 – Acording to In-Stat, set-top box home networking will be dominated by MoCA over the next five years. However, G.hn will make impressive gains becoming the second most popular standard by 2013 and challenging MoCA by 2015.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, Market Research, Router, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
HomePlug, HomePNA and MoCA Networking Nodes Shipments Surpass 40 Million in 2010
Apr 26, 2011 – The demand for more bandwidth-consuming applications is causing service providers to turn to wired networking solutions, propelling non-Ethernet home networking node shipments past the 40 million units in 2010, says In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Gateway, Market Research, Router, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Intellon Surpasses 26M Shipment Milestone for HomePlug-based Powerline ICs
Feb 9, 2009 – Intellon (Nasdaq: ITLN) has announced that it has now shipped over 26 million powerline communications integrated circuits (ICs) based on the HomePlug 1.0 and HomePlug AV standards.
News categories: Intellon, Market Research, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Actiontec Selects Intellon's HomePlug AV-based ICs for Powerline Networking Option in new ADSL Gateway
Nov 17, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq:ITLN) has announced that Actiontec Electronics has selected Intellon's powerline technology for a new ADSL+ home gateway that adds very fast powerline networking to standard Ethernet and wireless options for in-home distribution.
News categories: Intellon, Actiontec, Broadband, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Intellon's Technology, the Baseline for HomePlug 1.0, Integrated into New TIA-1113 International Standard by Telecommunications Industry Association
May 29, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq: ITLN) has applauded the decision by the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) to incorporate HomePlug 1.0 powerline technology into its newly published TIA-1113 international standard.
News categories: Intellon, Telecommunications Industry Association, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Millinet Chooses Intellon's HomePlug® Powerline Solutions for In-Home Distribution of KT IPTV Services in South Korea
Apr 15, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq: ITLN) has announced that Millinet has chosen Intellon's INT5500 and INT6300 ICs to enable in-home distribution of KT's MegaTV-branded IPTV services over phone lines in homes throughout South Korea.
News categories: Intellon, Millinet, KT, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, Semiconductor, Smart Home
HomePlug® Powerline Alliance Announces Doubling of HomePlug Product Shipments from Eight Million to 16 Million in Last 12 Months
Mar 5, 2008 – The HomePlug® Powerline Alliance has announced that it has doubled the number of HomePlug products shipped globally in the last 12 months from eight million to 16 million and that its members will showcase a wide range of HomePlug compliant products at CeBIT 2008.
News categories: HomePlug Powerline Alliance, Market Research, Smart Home
Sumitomo Electric Industries Chooses Intellon's HomePlug® AV Powerline Solution for In-Home Distribution of NTT Neomeit Services in Japan
Jan 29, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq: ITLN) has announced that Sumitomo Electric Industries has chosen Intellon's HomePlug AV-based IC to enable the in-home distribution of NTT Neomeit Corporation's broadband services to subscribers in Japan.
News categories: Intellon, Sumitomo Electric Industries, NTT Neomeit, Broadband, Japan, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Streaming
French Service Provider Free Selects Intellon-Based HomePlug AV Powerline Connectivity for Customer-Installable Triple Play Service Packages
Jan 23, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq:ITLN) has announced that Free, a leading French broadband service provider, has selected Intellon's HomePlug AV-compliant powerline communication ICs for use in all Freebox HD service packages in France.
News categories: Intellon, Free, Broadband, Digital TV, France, Gateway, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029