Digital TV News: MediaMath
PubMatic prebid header bidding to drive ad pod optimization
Jun 17, 2020 – PubMatic has announced the launch of OpenWrap OTT, a header bidding solution that centralizes 100% of direct and programmatic demand while preserving a seamless TV-like viewer experience.
News categories: PubMatic, Jonas Olsen, Jean Fitzpatrick, Daniel Riddell, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MediaMath and TVSquared extend CTV attribution to EMEA
May 6, 2020 – TVSquared has announced that its partnership with MediaMath has expanded to include Europe and Asia. Advertisers can leverage real-time analytics to measure and optimize the performance of programmatic video ads served via connected TV (CTV).
News categories: TVSquared, MediaMath, Calum Smeaton, Viktor Zawadzki, Advertising, Big Data, Europe, Middle-East, OTT
MediaMath partners with TVSquared to deliver CTV attribution
Apr 22, 2020 – TVSquared has been named as MediaMath’s preferred partner for connected TV (CTV) attribution. The partnership enables advertisers to attribute actions directly to programmatic CTV campaigns delivered across screens – from smart TVs to digital devices.
News categories: TVSquared, MediaMath, Jo Kinsella, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Comscore segments added to IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace
Mar 2, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and IRIS.TV have announced that Comscore’s brand safety and contextual categorization segments are now available for activation in IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Comscore, Richie Hyden, Rachel Gantz, Todd Randak, David Clutter, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MediaMath bidding infrastructure to integrate LiveRamp identities
Nov 5, 2019 – MediaMath has announced a partnership with LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP). LiveRamp’s IdentityLink (IDL) will be integrated into MediaMath’s bidding infrastructure, providing marketers a best in class experience for targeting and measurement.
News categories: LiveRamp, MediaMath, Travis Clinger, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MediaMath launches contextual ad targeting for video with IRIS.TV
Jun 11, 2019 – MediaMath has announced the launch of a buy-side video contextual targeting solution for programmatic video in partnership with IRIS.TV. IRIS.TV is able to surface the context of video content to ad servers in any video playback environment.
News categories: IRIS.TV, MediaMath, Richie Hyden, Mike Fisher, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Ad-Tech market still highly fragmented despite intense M&A activity
Sep 18, 2018 – In spite of ongoing intense mergers and acquisitions activity, the advertising software market is still highly fragmented. According to IDC, the top 15 vendors represented less than 40% of the overall market in 2017.
News categories: IDC, Karsten Weide, Advertising, Market Research, Worldwide
Sling TV ad slots now available programmatically through SpotX
May 16, 2017 – Advertisers seeking targeted consumer segments across premium over-the-top (OTT) video can now bid in real time on anonymous targeted impressions on Sling TV using one of the newly introduced top addressable data segments.
News categories: Sling TV, SpotX, Adam Lowy, Ben Abbatiello, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers