Digital TV News: MediaMath
Comscore and MediaMath target CTV and video in LATAM
Feb 18, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and MediaMath have partnered to launch a connected TV (CTV), video, mobile and desktop contextual targeting solution for Latin America using MediaMath's demand-side platform.
News categories: Comscore, MediaMath, Alejandro Fosk, Guillermo Abud, Aldo Tabe, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Latin America, OTT
Disney+ Hotstar collaborates with MediaMath on audience-based marketing
Dec 4, 2020 – Disney+ Hotstar has collaborated with MediaMath to enable advertisers and agencies to measure reach and frequency on OTT programmatic inventory in a trusted, and brand-safe environment.
News categories: MediaMath, Hotstar, Pranjal Desai, Nitin Bawankule, Umesh Krishna, Amardeep Singh, Advertising, Digital TV, India, OTT
Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
Dec 3, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and MediaMath have partnered to add contextual targeting to MediaMath's demand-side platform. The capability uses visual recognition and audio processing to provide contextualization of content for CTV, video and livestreaming.
News categories: Comscore, MediaMath, Rachel Gantz, Anudit Vikram, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
PubMatic prebid header bidding to drive ad pod optimization
Jun 17, 2020 – PubMatic has announced the launch of OpenWrap OTT, a header bidding solution that centralizes 100% of direct and programmatic demand while preserving a seamless TV-like viewer experience.
News categories: PubMatic, Jonas Olsen, Jean Fitzpatrick, Daniel Riddell, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MediaMath and TVSquared extend CTV attribution to EMEA
May 6, 2020 – TVSquared has announced that its partnership with MediaMath has expanded to include Europe and Asia. Advertisers can leverage real-time analytics to measure and optimize the performance of programmatic video ads served via connected TV (CTV).
News categories: TVSquared, MediaMath, Calum Smeaton, Viktor Zawadzki, Advertising, Big Data, Europe, Middle-East, OTT
MediaMath partners with TVSquared to deliver CTV attribution
Apr 22, 2020 – TVSquared has been named as MediaMath’s preferred partner for connected TV (CTV) attribution. The partnership enables advertisers to attribute actions directly to programmatic CTV campaigns delivered across screens – from smart TVs to digital devices.
News categories: TVSquared, MediaMath, Jo Kinsella, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Comscore segments added to IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace
Mar 2, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and IRIS.TV have announced that Comscore’s brand safety and contextual categorization segments are now available for activation in IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Comscore, Richie Hyden, Rachel Gantz, Todd Randak, David Clutter, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MediaMath bidding infrastructure to integrate LiveRamp identities
Nov 5, 2019 – MediaMath has announced a partnership with LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP). LiveRamp’s IdentityLink (IDL) will be integrated into MediaMath’s bidding infrastructure, providing marketers a best in class experience for targeting and measurement.
News categories: LiveRamp, MediaMath, Travis Clinger, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MediaMath launches contextual ad targeting for video with IRIS.TV
Jun 11, 2019 – MediaMath has announced the launch of a buy-side video contextual targeting solution for programmatic video in partnership with IRIS.TV. IRIS.TV is able to surface the context of video content to ad servers in any video playback environment.
News categories: IRIS.TV, MediaMath, Richie Hyden, Mike Fisher, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
- Peach launches global ad distribution platform
- India sees huge headroom for growth in TV and digital
- Sinclair unifies ad sales with Operative Media
- Dominant share for MediaTek in smart speaker market
- Connected TV continues to drive U.S. digital video ad growth
- VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
- Small growth in global pay TV subscribers to 2026
- Brightcove powers Studio Mojo's ‘Koode’ OTT service
- Vivendi, Fininvest and Mediaset end their disputes
- fuboTV partners with LiveRamp on addressable ad targeting
- Verizon Media to be acquired by Apollo funds
- Stoneroos acquired by NEP The Netherlands
- AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
- Charter residential video customers down 156,000 in 1Q 2021
- Megacable subscribers up 24,000 in 1Q 2021
- Proximus Luxembourg selects Verimatrix VCAS
- Accedo supports 'AWS for Media & Entertainment' initiative
- Verizon Media and VIZIO announce connected TV advertising partnership
- IBM extends Watson advertising AI to OTT media and streaming