Digital TV News: MediaMath
Comscore and MediaMath target CTV and video in LATAM
Feb 18, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and MediaMath have partnered to launch a connected TV (CTV), video, mobile and desktop contextual targeting solution for Latin America using MediaMath's demand-side platform.
News categories: Comscore, MediaMath, Alejandro Fosk, Guillermo Abud, Aldo Tabe, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Latin America, OTT
Disney+ Hotstar collaborates with MediaMath on audience-based marketing
Dec 4, 2020 – Disney+ Hotstar has collaborated with MediaMath to enable advertisers and agencies to measure reach and frequency on OTT programmatic inventory in a trusted, and brand-safe environment.
News categories: MediaMath, Hotstar, Pranjal Desai, Nitin Bawankule, Umesh Krishna, Amardeep Singh, Advertising, Digital TV, India, OTT
Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
Dec 3, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and MediaMath have partnered to add contextual targeting to MediaMath's demand-side platform. The capability uses visual recognition and audio processing to provide contextualization of content for CTV, video and livestreaming.
News categories: Comscore, MediaMath, Rachel Gantz, Anudit Vikram, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
PubMatic prebid header bidding to drive ad pod optimization
Jun 17, 2020 – PubMatic has announced the launch of OpenWrap OTT, a header bidding solution that centralizes 100% of direct and programmatic demand while preserving a seamless TV-like viewer experience.
News categories: PubMatic, Jonas Olsen, Jean Fitzpatrick, Daniel Riddell, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MediaMath and TVSquared extend CTV attribution to EMEA
May 6, 2020 – TVSquared has announced that its partnership with MediaMath has expanded to include Europe and Asia. Advertisers can leverage real-time analytics to measure and optimize the performance of programmatic video ads served via connected TV (CTV).
News categories: TVSquared, MediaMath, Calum Smeaton, Viktor Zawadzki, Advertising, Big Data, Europe, Middle-East, OTT
MediaMath partners with TVSquared to deliver CTV attribution
Apr 22, 2020 – TVSquared has been named as MediaMath’s preferred partner for connected TV (CTV) attribution. The partnership enables advertisers to attribute actions directly to programmatic CTV campaigns delivered across screens – from smart TVs to digital devices.
News categories: TVSquared, MediaMath, Jo Kinsella, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Comscore segments added to IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace
Mar 2, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and IRIS.TV have announced that Comscore’s brand safety and contextual categorization segments are now available for activation in IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Comscore, Richie Hyden, Rachel Gantz, Todd Randak, David Clutter, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MediaMath bidding infrastructure to integrate LiveRamp identities
Nov 5, 2019 – MediaMath has announced a partnership with LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP). LiveRamp’s IdentityLink (IDL) will be integrated into MediaMath’s bidding infrastructure, providing marketers a best in class experience for targeting and measurement.
News categories: LiveRamp, MediaMath, Travis Clinger, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MediaMath launches contextual ad targeting for video with IRIS.TV
Jun 11, 2019 – MediaMath has announced the launch of a buy-side video contextual targeting solution for programmatic video in partnership with IRIS.TV. IRIS.TV is able to surface the context of video content to ad servers in any video playback environment.
News categories: IRIS.TV, MediaMath, Richie Hyden, Mike Fisher, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX
- Zappware-powered A1 Xplore TV comes to Fire TV sticks
- SES renews Comcast Technology Solutions distribution agreement
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Piracy still a major challenge in the Nordics
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution