Digital TV News: Net Insight
Console Connect launches content delivery solution with Net Insight
Sep 13, 2023 – Net Insight has announced that Console Connect has used Net Insight's Nimbra Edge cloud media delivery platform to launch a cloud-based content delivery and live streaming solution.
News categories: Net Insight, Console Connect, Crister Fritzson, Neil Templeton, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
MediaKind and Net Insight unveil end-to-end broadcast distribution system
Apr 12, 2023 – MediaKind and Net Insight have entered into a partnership to build an end-to-end cloud-first IP video distribution system for broadcasters and video distributors.
News categories: MediaKind, Net Insight, Boris Felts, Per Lindgren, Broadcast, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
Mar 29, 2023 – Net Insight and Skyline have announced a solution for live video that simplifies the planning of work orders, automates link provisioning, and secures media transport, both on-premises and in the cloud.
News categories: Net Insight, Skyline, Christer Bohm, Steven Soenens, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Inaugural IBC Showcase scheduled for September 8-11
Sep 2, 2020 – IBC has announced that its inaugural IBC Showcase will run from September 8th – 11th 2020, and continue as a once a week event throughout 2020. The IBC Showcase features three programmes: Content Programme, Exhibitor Showcase and Industry News.
News categories: IBC, Michael Crimp, Mark Smith, Steve Connolly, Christelle Gental, Digital TV, IBC2023, Worldwide
Net Insight divests Sye business to Amazon
Jan 3, 2020 – Net Insight has closed the transaction to divest Sye, its consumer streaming business, to Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) for approximately SEK 350 million in cash. The Sye technology solves fundamental issues for B2C streaming distribution.
News categories: Net Insight, Amazon, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
RIST Forum promotes its internet video transport standard at NAB Show
Mar 25, 2019 – The RIST Forum has been established, with 21 founding companies, to promote the Reliable Internet Stream Transport (RIST), an interoperable and royalty free standard for low-latency video transport over unmanaged networks for contribution and distribution applications.
News categories: RIST Forum, Jacob Kinsey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Thirty-nine more companies join the SRT Alliance
Mar 21, 2019 – The SRT Alliance has announced that 39 more companies have recently endorsed the SRT protocol for low latency video streaming, including broadcast industry giants Imagine Communications, Net Insight, Red Bee Media and Telestream.
News categories: SRT Alliance, David Heppe, Steve Russell, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Net Insight to offer live OTT streaming via Microsoft Azure
Feb 13, 2018 – Net Insight has announced that it will offer the live OTT streaming solution Sye on Microsoft Azure as it joins the Microsoft Partner Network. Sye is ultra-low latency with a streaming protocol optimized for live.
News categories: Net Insight, Microsoft Azure, Fredrik Tumegård, Tony Emerson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Net Insight and Ericsson together offer end-to-end media contribution
Jun 19, 2017 – Net Insight has announced a strategic partnership with Ericsson to offer broadcasters a range of end-to-end video processing solutions based on Net Insight and Ericsson media contribution products and services.
News categories: Net Insight, Ericsson, Fredrik Tumegård, Gall Le Garrec, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data