Digital TV News: Oki Electric
OKI completes IPv6-based 4K video distribution trial
Mar 21, 2013 – OKI (TOKYO:6703) recently concluded successful trials based on the OKI MediaServer video distribution system as part of efforts to promote ITU-T IPTV Standards. These trials involved the distribution of 4K video content based on state-of-the-art IPTV technologies.
News categories: Oki Electric, Content Distribution, IPTV
Nagravision to Secure New 'TDT Premium' Pay DTT in Spain
Sep 2, 2009 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) has announced that its NAGRA Media ACCESS conditional access (CA) system has been selected to secure the 'TDT Premium' pay TV digital terrestrial television (DTT) horizontal platform operated by Spain's Abertis Telecom.
News categories: Nagravision, Abertis Telecom, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Spain, Terrestrial
OKI Develops Audience Rating Information System for IPTV
Jun 30, 2008 – Oki Electric (TSE: 6703) has announced it has developed an IPTV 'Audience Rating Information System' which will be offered to the Japanese market. The system collects viewership data to enable broadcasting companies to improve their services.
News categories: Oki Electric, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Japan, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
OKI, Intel and Huashu Jointly Develop Next Generation Hybrid STB
Mar 20, 2008 – Oki Electric (TOKYO:6703), Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) and Huashu Digital TV have announced that the three companies have jointly developed a Next Generation Hybrid Set Top Box (STB) to serve the digital home market segment in China.
News categories: Intel Corp, Oki Electric, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
- Synamedia acquires content discovery platform provider, Utelly
- Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
- Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
- TV5MONDE expands global reach with Harmonic cloud streaming
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G