Digital TV News: On Demand Group
On Demand Group And B.Net Launch Subscription VoD Services In Croatia
Mar 1, 2012 – B.net and On Demand Group (NASDAQ: SEAC) have announced the launch of subscription on demand (SVOD) services in Croatia. The service builds on the successful launch of a transactional video on demand (TVOD) movie service by B.net in December.
News categories: On Demand Group, B.net, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Croatia
SeaChange powers TTNET IPTV in Turkey
May 9, 2011 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced details of its role in TTNET’s nationwide IPTV service, Tivibu Ev (Tivibu Home), part of its multi-screen video service that is currently available in 30 cities across Turkey.
News categories: SeaChange, TTNET, Yvette Kanouff, Tahsin Yılmaz, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Turkey
Turkey's Largest ISP, TTNET, appoints On Demand Group to manage On-Demand Television Service
Nov 18, 2008 – On Demand Group (ODG) (NASDAQ: SEAC) have been appointed to manage a Video-on-Demand (VOD) service solution for TTNET, Turkey's largest ISP. The roll out of IPTV services to its customer base represents a key expansion of TTNET's service offer.
News categories: On Demand Group, TTNET, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Turkey
On Demand Deutschland to content manage Telekom Austria's AON TV VOD service
Jan 31, 2008 – On Demand Deutschland (ODD) has agreed a deal whereby ODD will supply the video on demand (VOD) content services to Telekom Austria's Aon TV VOD service. The Aon TV VOD service is adding around 1,000 new customers per week.
News categories: Telekom Austria, On Demand Group, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Subscribers
- NAGRA video platform powers Claro Box TV in Colombia
- OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
- Peacock coming to Sky later this year
- Redge Media compliant with IAB TCF 2.0
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 399,000 in 2Q 2021
- Playstation 5 surpasses 10 million units sold
- 52% of U.S. consumers stop paying attention when ads come on the TV
- Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
- USSI Global to bring DOOH analytics to NEXTGEN TV broadcasters
- Altice USA reports video net losses of 48,000 for 2Q 2021
- Total Play video RGUs up 48% YoY in Q2 2021 to 1,933,880
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT