Digital TV News: Qpixel
Tatung and Qpixel Offer New H.264 Reference Platforms for Transcoding and Place-shifting on STBs, and Content Re-formatting for Viewing on Portable Media Devices
Jun 2, 2008 – Qpixel Technology and Tatung have announced their joint efforts to bring value-add capabilities to standard STB (set top box) designs using Qpixel's high quality and low power H.264 compression technology.
News categories: Qpixel, Tatung, PeerTV, Digital TV, DVR, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Industry's Lowest-Power Full HD H.264 Codecs With the Broadest Feature Set Unveiled by Qpixel
Jun 1, 2008 – Qpixel Technology has unveiled, at Computex, its High Definition (HD) QL303 and QL305 codecs, the latest members of its industry-leading, low-power, H.264 codec family.
News categories: Qpixel, Camcorder, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Portable, Semiconductor
CES 2008: ARC-Based™ Consumer Devices Fueling the 'YouTube Generation' on Display
Jan 14, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that more than fifteen customers and partners participated in last week's 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
News categories: ARC International, CES2022, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Polaroid Selects Qpixel's Industry-Leading H.264 Codec for Its Freescape™ Set-Top Box
Jan 9, 2008 – Qpixel Technology has announced that Polaroid has adopted Qpixel's QL201B H.264 codec for its new line of Freescape™ set-top boxes.
News categories: Qpixel, Polaroid, Avtrex, CES2022, Digital TV, DVR, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA
Video Compression Leader Qpixel Unveils New Reference Platforms For H.264 Streaming And Digital Recording Applications
Jan 6, 2008 – Qpixel Technology has unveiled the Q.stream network media streamer and Q.record personal video recorder/player, two new reference platforms based on its industry-leading, low power H.264 codec family.
News categories: Qpixel, Shenzhen MELE Digital Technology, Techwell, Ralink Technology, Broadband, CES2022, DVR, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming
Qpixel QL202B Main Profile H.264 Codec IC
May 11, 2007 – Qpixel Technology has announced the availability of the Qpixel QL202B, the third member of its low-power Main Profile (MP) H.264 codec family.
News categories: Camcorder, Digital TV, DVR, ICs, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform