Digital TV News: Qpixel
Tatung and Qpixel Offer New H.264 Reference Platforms for Transcoding and Place-shifting on STBs, and Content Re-formatting for Viewing on Portable Media Devices
Jun 2, 2008 – Qpixel Technology and Tatung have announced their joint efforts to bring value-add capabilities to standard STB (set top box) designs using Qpixel's high quality and low power H.264 compression technology.
News categories: Qpixel, Tatung, PeerTV, Digital TV, DVR, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Industry's Lowest-Power Full HD H.264 Codecs With the Broadest Feature Set Unveiled by Qpixel
Jun 1, 2008 – Qpixel Technology has unveiled, at Computex, its High Definition (HD) QL303 and QL305 codecs, the latest members of its industry-leading, low-power, H.264 codec family.
News categories: Qpixel, Camcorder, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Portable, Semiconductor
CES 2008: ARC-Based™ Consumer Devices Fueling the 'YouTube Generation' on Display
Jan 14, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that more than fifteen customers and partners participated in last week's 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
News categories: ARC International, CES2023, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Polaroid Selects Qpixel's Industry-Leading H.264 Codec for Its Freescape™ Set-Top Box
Jan 9, 2008 – Qpixel Technology has announced that Polaroid has adopted Qpixel's QL201B H.264 codec for its new line of Freescape™ set-top boxes.
News categories: Qpixel, Polaroid, Avtrex, CES2023, Digital TV, DVR, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA
Video Compression Leader Qpixel Unveils New Reference Platforms For H.264 Streaming And Digital Recording Applications
Jan 6, 2008 – Qpixel Technology has unveiled the Q.stream network media streamer and Q.record personal video recorder/player, two new reference platforms based on its industry-leading, low power H.264 codec family.
News categories: Qpixel, Shenzhen MELE Digital Technology, Techwell, Ralink Technology, Broadband, CES2023, DVR, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming
Qpixel QL202B Main Profile H.264 Codec IC
May 11, 2007 – Qpixel Technology has announced the availability of the Qpixel QL202B, the third member of its low-power Main Profile (MP) H.264 codec family.
News categories: Camcorder, Digital TV, DVR, ICs, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set