Digital TV News: SAPPRFT
Verimatrix forensic watermarking accredited by ChinaDRM Lab
Apr 10, 2018 – Verimatrix has announced that its forensic watermarking capabilities have been evaluated and validated by ChinaDRM Lab, the official testing organization of the State Administration of Radio and Television of the People's Republic of China.
News categories: Verimatrix, State Administration of Radio and Television, Petr Peterka, China, Digital TV, NABShow, Regulation, Watermarking
iQIYI picks Irdeto DRM and watermarking for ChinaDRM-protected OTT
Mar 24, 2017 – Irdeto has announced that iQIYI has selected Irdeto Rights for ChinaDRM to protect premium content delivery on its OTT streaming platform. iQIYI will also deploy Irdeto Tracemark forensic watermarking.
News categories: Irdeto, iQIYI, ChinaDRM Forum, Doug Lowther, Liu Wenfeng, Ding Wenhua, Apps, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming
CIBN selects Irdeto as security partner for China DRM
Nov 24, 2016 – Irdeto has announced that China International Broadcasting Network (CIBN), a subsidiary of China Radio International, is its first Chinese customer for Irdeto Rights with China DRM Support.
News categories: Irdeto, CIBN, Marco Xie, Fu Qiang, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming
Hong Kong's ASTRI and China's SAPPRFT ABS set up joint UHD lab
Mar 23, 2016 – Hong Kong's ASTRI and China's SAPPRFT and ABS have announced the establishment of the ASTRI – SAPPRFT ABS Ultra High-definition Television Technology Joint Laboratory which focuses on research and development of ultra high-definition technology and upcoming video technology.
News categories: ASTRI, Academy of Broadcasting Science, SAPPRFT, Dr. Frank Tong, Dr. Ieong Meikei, Li Yiu Kei, Mr. Zou Feng, Xie Wei, China, Digital TV, Hong Kong
Irdeto launches first government-approved DRM for China
Mar 23, 2016 – Irdeto has launched Irdeto Rights with China DRM support, the first-ever Chinese government-approved and Hollywood studio validated DRM. Irdeto’s solution for China DRM is fully compliant with the standards of SAPPRFT.
News categories: Irdeto, SAPPRFT, Doug Lowther, Marco Xie, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community