Digital TV News: Spideo
NPAW and Spideo combine efforts to deliver targeted video experiences
Sep 13, 2018 – NPAW (Nice People At Work) and Spideo have combined their efforts to help online video services deliver targeted video experiences. Spideo’s search and recommendation technologies will feed smart content and user metadata to NPAW’s predictive analytics solution.
News categories: NPAW, Spideo, Lucas Bernat, Thibault D’Orso, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2020, UX, Worldwide
TELEVISA selects Spideo recommendation and analytics for BLIM SVOD
Sep 12, 2017 – Spideo has announced that Televisa’s SVOD service BLIM has selected Spideo's recommendation solutions to enhance personalization and discovery for its users. Mood discovery and advanced Thematic lists are the next steps for the collaboration.
News categories: Spideo, Televisa, Gabriel Mandelbaum, Thibault D’Orso, Enrique Jaime, Big Data, Digital TV, Mexico, OTT
Alpha Networks, Spideo, and Wyplay to demonstrate E2E multiscreen at NAB 2017
Apr 11, 2017 – Alpha Networks, Spideo and Wyplay have announced a partnership where their technologies have been integrated to deliver Frog Premium, an end-to-end TV product, offering an attractive user experience on multiple devices.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Spideo, Wyplay, Kris Warreyn, Gabriel Mandelbaum, Dominique Feral, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Worldwide
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic