Digital TV News: TSTT
TSTT-Amplia and Zappware deploy multi-tenant Android TV service
Apr 15, 2020 – TSTT-Amplia has launched an entertainment service in Trinidad and Tobago with Zappware. Based on Android TV in a multi-tenant setup the solution is available to serve other service providers across the Caribbean.
News categories: Zappware, Amplia, Patrick Vos, Lisa Agard, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Trinidad and Tobago
Amplia, Zappware and XroadMedia deliver personal TV in the Caribbean
Sep 11, 2019 – Amplia has chosen XroadMedia to deliver personalized user experiences to consumers across the Caribbean. Amplia is using XroadMedia’s Ncanto solution, which is pre-integrated and delivered via the Nexx 4.0 platform from Zappware.
News categories: XroadMedia, Zappware, Amplia, Adolf Proidl, Laurent Van Tornhout, Lisa Agard, Big Data, Content Distribution, IBCShowcase, Trinidad and Tobago, UX
ADB Group reports full-year 2010 results
Feb 23, 2011 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has reported results for the full year 2010. Full year revenue reached US$356.6 million. The newly acquired broadband business (Pirelli Broadband renamed as ADB Broadband) contributed US$20.0 million.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
TSTT and Calix Team to Bring Advanced IPTV Services to Trinidad and Tobago
May 25, 2010 – Calix (NYSE:CALX) has announced that Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago (TSTT) is using Calix and partners to deliver Blink Entertainment, the twin island republic's most advanced IPTV service.
News categories: Calix, TSTT, Content Distribution, IPTV, Trinidad and Tobago
TSTT Deploys ADB Set-Top Boxes in Trinidad & Tobago
Mar 23, 2010 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX:ADBN) has announced that Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago (TSTT) is deploying a variety of ADB set-top boxes as part of its effort to bring IPTV services to Trinidad and Tobago.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, TSTT, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Trinidad and Tobago
Minerva Powers IPTV Deployment by Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago
Nov 10, 2009 – Telecommunications Services of Trinidad & Tobago (TSTT) has launched its Blink Entertainment IPTV service. The service offers high-definition (HD) programming, Video-on-Demand (VoD) and personal video recorder (PVR) options.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Blink Entertainment, TSTT, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Trinidad and Tobago
- VisualOn launches WatchParty co-watching solution
- Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer first vehicles with Fire TV for Auto
- U.S. pay TV providers lost over 5 million subscribers in 2020
- OTT NOW! from Stoneroos powers SportsTribal
- OTT video streaming in APAC now reaches 392 million people
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering