Digital TV News: TSTT
TSTT-Amplia and Zappware deploy multi-tenant Android TV service
Apr 15, 2020 – TSTT-Amplia has launched an entertainment service in Trinidad and Tobago with Zappware. Based on Android TV in a multi-tenant setup the solution is available to serve other service providers across the Caribbean.
News categories: Zappware, Amplia, Patrick Vos, Lisa Agard, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Trinidad and Tobago
Amplia, Zappware and XroadMedia deliver personal TV in the Caribbean
Sep 11, 2019 – Amplia has chosen XroadMedia to deliver personalized user experiences to consumers across the Caribbean. Amplia is using XroadMedia’s Ncanto solution, which is pre-integrated and delivered via the Nexx 4.0 platform from Zappware.
News categories: XroadMedia, Zappware, Amplia, Adolf Proidl, Laurent Van Tornhout, Lisa Agard, Big Data, Content Distribution, IBCShowcase, Trinidad and Tobago, UX
ADB Group reports full-year 2010 results
Feb 23, 2011 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has reported results for the full year 2010. Full year revenue reached US$356.6 million. The newly acquired broadband business (Pirelli Broadband renamed as ADB Broadband) contributed US$20.0 million.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
TSTT and Calix Team to Bring Advanced IPTV Services to Trinidad and Tobago
May 25, 2010 – Calix (NYSE:CALX) has announced that Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago (TSTT) is using Calix and partners to deliver Blink Entertainment, the twin island republic's most advanced IPTV service.
News categories: Calix, TSTT, Content Distribution, IPTV, Trinidad and Tobago
TSTT Deploys ADB Set-Top Boxes in Trinidad & Tobago
Mar 23, 2010 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX:ADBN) has announced that Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago (TSTT) is deploying a variety of ADB set-top boxes as part of its effort to bring IPTV services to Trinidad and Tobago.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, TSTT, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Trinidad and Tobago
Minerva Powers IPTV Deployment by Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago
Nov 10, 2009 – Telecommunications Services of Trinidad & Tobago (TSTT) has launched its Blink Entertainment IPTV service. The service offers high-definition (HD) programming, Video-on-Demand (VoD) and personal video recorder (PVR) options.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Blink Entertainment, TSTT, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Trinidad and Tobago
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025
- All-time high for streaming video according to Limelight Networks
- ZTE joins Netflix Hailstorm set top box program
- fuboTV announces closing of Public Offering
- COVID-19 pandemic accelerates cord-cutting in 2020
- Household media spend stabilized in Sweden in Q3
- G-Core Labs introduces global streaming platform
- EMEA Smart Home market expected to rebound in 2H 2020
- Freeview Play launches on Amazon Fire TV Edition
- 3SS and KAON to power Android TV services from Allente