Digital TV News: TURKSAT
Teleste to deliver headend system to Türksat
Jun 11, 2018 – Teleste will deliver a complete headend system to Türksat in cooperation with its Turkish Value Added Reseller. Based on Teleste’s Luminato digital headend, the deployment will provide Türksat with a platform for CATV, OTT and IPTV delivery and live content processing.
News categories: Teleste, Türksat, Julius Tikkanen, Ender Kümüştekin, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Turkey
ZTE wins Turksat digital hybrid STB contract
Jun 27, 2017 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) has announced that it has won its bid to provide a digital hybrid set-top-box (STB) solution for Turkey’s direct-to-home (DTH) and cable operator, Turksat. The contract was confirmed prior to MWC Shanghai 2017.
News categories: ZTE, Turksat, Cable TV, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
TURKSAT-4B to be launched on October 16th
Oct 12, 2015 – ILS has announced that TURKSAT-4B will be launched on October 16, 2015. TURKSAT-4B, at 50°E, will provide telecommunication and direct TV broadcasting services over a wide geographic region between the west of China and east of England.
News categories: International Launch Services, TURKSAT, Content Distribution, Europe, Middle-East, Satellite, Turkey
Turkey's TRT launches HbbTV services with Sofia Digital
Apr 7, 2015 – The Turkish Radio and Television Corporation (TRT) has started hybrid TV services on their HD channels utilizing HbbTV technology by Sofia Digital. The 'TRT ARTI' services are available via TRT’s HDTV channels broadcast via Turksat.
News categories: Sofia Digital, TRT, YolDigital, Ruhi Tas, Mehmet Can Hakli, Digital TV, HbbTV, Satellite, Turkey
Conax security upgrade for Turksat cable TV
Feb 29, 2012 – Conax has announced its agreement with Turksat for deployment of a Conax Contego™ content security solution for its rapidly expanding cable TV operations.
News categories: Conax, Türksat, Cable TV, CABSAT, Conditional Access, Turkey
Turksat Selects Content Security from Conax
May 27, 2008 – Ankara-based cable TV and satellite operator, Turksat, has chosen to deploy a Conax CAS7 conditional access solution for the new Turksat DTV platform.
News categories: Conax, Turksat, Broadcast Group, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Turkey
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
- Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
- Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration