Digital TV News: Veoh
China Television Technology to use Syabas OTT set-top platform
Sep 28, 2009 – Syabas has signed an MOU with China Television Technology (CTT). CTT will set up a High Definition content application in which the content is streamed over the internet and decompressed to HDTVs and home stereos using Syabas technology.
News categories: Syabas, CCTV, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming
Veoh Networks Secures $30 Million from Silicon Valley Heavyweights
Jun 3, 2008 – Veoh Networks has announced that it has received an additional round of funding led by Intel Capital, and joined by Adobe Systems Incorporated and Gordon Crawford, senior vice president of Capital Research Global Investors.
News categories: Veoh, Intel Capital, Digital TV, Streaming, Venture Capital
D-Link Showcases Advanced, Easy-to-Use Home Networking and Digital Home Solutions at CES 2008
Jan 6, 2008 – D-Link will be highlighting its end-to-end home networking and digital home solutions at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) here this week, showcasing hot new products such as media players, Wi-Fi Internet photo frame, Green Ethernet switching, next-generation dual band routers, and the latest storage and security devices.
News categories: D-Link, CES2023, Gateway, Media Player, Smart Home, Streaming
Veoh Networks Launches VeohTV The Internet's New Killer Video App
Jun 20, 2007 – Veoh has announced the beta launch of VeohTV - a revolutionary application that builds on the success of its acclaimed Veoh Player and immediately transforms the online video landscape.
News categories: Veoh, Broadband, Digital TV, Streaming
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server