Digital TV News: VideoElephant
EU funded consortium launches European FAST channels solution
May 11, 2022 – OKAST, with partners SECOM, Kinostar, and VideoElephant, has launched the FAST4EU Consortium. The goal of the Consortium is to accelerate the development of FAST (Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV) in Europe.
News categories: OKAST, SECOM, Kinostar, VideoElephant, Cédric Monnier, Digital TV, EU, Streaming
Replay introduces Rewarded TV blockchain OTT streaming service
May 5, 2022 – Replay has announced the alpha launch of Rewarded TV. Rewarded TV is a blockchain-enabled OTT streaming service enabling viewers to earn crypto in real-time for watching, sharing and engaging with their favorite content, without ads or subscriptions.
News categories: Imagine Replay, Rewarded TV, Krish Arvapally, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
Sep 21, 2021 – VideoElephant has launched its Channels marketplace, a collection of more than 150 licensable, linear video feeds providing programming experiences for streaming platforms, digital media companies and brands.
News categories: VideoElephant, TCL, Stephen O'Shaughnessy, Feiyang Ding, Rob Dixter, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
iVideoSmart launches 100 new Vewd-certified apps in 100 days
Oct 15, 2018 – Vewd has announced that Vewd and iVideoSmart have jointly launched more than a 100 new Vewd certified apps. iVideoSmart premium partners such as GMA, Yan News, Cinemania, Bounty Films, Adagio are already live on the platform.
News categories: Vewd, iVideoSmart, Daniel Nordberg, Vincent Martin, Apps, Asia, Digital TV
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK