Digital TV News: Wicket Labs
Brightcove acquires Wicket Labs
Feb 2, 2022 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has acquired Wicket Labs. With the acquisition, Brightcove customers will have access to content and subscriber insights to make data-driven decisions to improve subscriber acquisition, conversions, engagement, and retention.
News categories: Brightcove, Wicket Labs, Namita Dhallan, Marty Roberts, Sylvia George, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
Mar 26, 2020 – Wicket Labs has announced further funding from their current investor base. The $1.9m will accelerate the enhancement of Wicket Scorecard, the company's audience insights platform for media and entertainment companies.
News categories: Wicket Labs, WestRiver Group, Marty Roberts, Anthony Bontrager, Angela Cannon, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, North America, Venture Capital
Wicket Labs announces first European customers
Sep 4, 2019 – Wicket Labs has announced the signing of three new customers that will utilize the Wicket Scorecard to provide data-driven insights to their D2C subscription video businesses throughout Europe; NLZIET, DutchChannels, and True Royalty.
News categories: Wicket Labs, NLZIET, DutchChannels, True Royalty, Marty Roberts, Niels Baas, Iemke Roos, Gregor Angus, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Wicket Labs secures $2.8 million in funding to develop audience insights platform
Jul 12, 2018 – Wicket Labs has announced $2.8 million in financing. The funding will be used to expand the Wicket Scorecard which gives online video providers a deep analytical view of their current and future audience and to expand the product's reach to international markets.
News categories: Wicket Labs, WestRiver Group, Marty Roberts, Anthony Bontrager, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital
Wicket Labs unveils audience insights platform
Oct 10, 2017 – Wicket Labs has introduced Wicket Scorecard to enable media and entertainment companies to automatically see, measure and predict video customer usage and growth for their direct-to-consumer subscription businesses.
News categories: Wicket Labs, Madrona Venture Group, Marty Roberts, Ian Blaine, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
- Link Net fixed broadband business to move to XL Axiata
- World Archery partners with Joymo to upgrade Archery+ platform
- 20% of US internet households own a TV antenna, and 12% plan to buy one
- MetaBroadcast partners with Gracenote for Barb contract
- Amdocs research reveals streaming consumer expectations for 2024
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics