Digital TV News: Wicket Labs
Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
Mar 26, 2020 – Wicket Labs has announced further funding from their current investor base. The $1.9m will accelerate the enhancement of Wicket Scorecard, the company's audience insights platform for media and entertainment companies.
News categories: Wicket Labs, WestRiver Group, Marty Roberts, Anthony Bontrager, Angela Cannon, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, North America, Venture Capital
Wicket Labs announces first European customers
Sep 4, 2019 – Wicket Labs has announced the signing of three new customers that will utilize the Wicket Scorecard to provide data-driven insights to their D2C subscription video businesses throughout Europe; NLZIET, DutchChannels, and True Royalty.
News categories: Wicket Labs, NLZIET, DutchChannels, True Royalty, Marty Roberts, Niels Baas, Iemke Roos, Gregor Angus, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Wicket Labs secures $2.8 million in funding to develop audience insights platform
Jul 12, 2018 – Wicket Labs has announced $2.8 million in financing. The funding will be used to expand the Wicket Scorecard which gives online video providers a deep analytical view of their current and future audience and to expand the product's reach to international markets.
News categories: Wicket Labs, WestRiver Group, Marty Roberts, Anthony Bontrager, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital
Wicket Labs unveils audience insights platform
Oct 10, 2017 – Wicket Labs has introduced Wicket Scorecard to enable media and entertainment companies to automatically see, measure and predict video customer usage and growth for their direct-to-consumer subscription businesses.
News categories: Wicket Labs, Madrona Venture Group, Marty Roberts, Ian Blaine, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying