Digital TV News: iSpot.tv
TVision data enables person-level ad measurement
Nov 16, 2020 – TVision has announced Advanced Audience Projections. TV measurement and advertising platform players, including Oracle Data Cloud, Xandr, VideoAmp and iSpot are already using the data to go beyond household data to person-level measurement.
News categories: TVision, Yan Liu, Kevin Whitcher, Jason Burke, Jonathan Steuer, Robert Bareuther, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Beachfront unlocks VOD ad inventory from networks in the Canoe ecosystem
Nov 12, 2020 – Beachfront has announced details of its work with Canoe. Agencies, brands and DSPs who use Beachfront can now access video-on-demand ad inventory from TV networks that play out across Canoe’s 38 million household MVPD footprint.
News categories: Beachfront, Canoe, Chris Maccaro, Ed Knudson, Adam Helfgott, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Neustar and iSpot.tv unify TV and digital attribution
Apr 8, 2020 – Neustar is to make iSpot’s TV ad measurement data available within its management, attribution and analytics platforms, providing a granular and complete view of the full customer journey inclusive of linear, addressable, and OTT TV exposure.
News categories: Neustar, iSpot.tv, Michael Schoen, Sean Muller, Advertising, Big Data, Worldwide
TV Analytics market to grow to $655.4 million by 2025
Dec 11, 2019 – According to Grand View Research, the global TV analytics market is expected to reach $655.4 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 21.2% over the period, with more companies investing in platforms to understand viewership preferences.
News categories: Grand View Research, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Research Now SSI and iSpot.tv partner to measure ad effectiveness
Dec 6, 2018 – Research Now SSI has partnered with iSpot.tv to help brands better understand advertising efficacy. The combination of iSpot's ad analytics with Research Now SSI's unified data, results in the largest passively monitored and surveyable TV viewership panel in the United States.
News categories: Research Now, iSpot.tv, Bob Fawson, Robert Bareuther, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
LiveRamp launches IdentityLink for television
Mar 5, 2018 – LiveRamp (NASDAQ: ACXM) has announced the extension of its IdentityLink platform to television. For the first time, brands, agencies, programmers and technology platforms will be able to execute people-based TV media planning, buying and measurement that is scalable and secure across the TV ecosystem.
News categories: LiveRamp, Allison Metcalfe, Anneka Gupta, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- VisualOn launches WatchParty co-watching solution
- Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer first vehicles with Fire TV for Auto
- U.S. pay TV providers lost over 5 million subscribers in 2020
- OTT NOW! from Stoneroos powers SportsTribal
- OTT video streaming in APAC now reaches 392 million people
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering