Digital TV News: inext
inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
May 24, 2023 – inext has signed a distribution contract with the Moldovan company DIGIMAX. DIGIMAX is a supplier of equipment for satellite TV reception and for cable TV networks.
News categories: inext, DIGIMAX, Pavlo Sidorov, Digital TV, Moldova, Set Top Box
inext provides set-top solution for Alma+ in Kazakhstan
Dec 21, 2022 – inext has announced that it has has implemented an AOSP-based set-top box solution for Alma Telecommunications, owner of the Alma+ and Alma TV brands in Kazakhstan.
News categories: inext, Alma TV, Dauren Jusypov, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX
inext provides STB solution to Skytel in Georgia
Oct 24, 2022 – inext has announced the completion of a project for SkyTel in Georgia. For Skytel's media player, TV5 SkyTel, inext provided custom software along with branding of the device, interface and packaging.
News categories: inext, SkyTel, Maksym Shchygol, Mikheil Menabde, Android TV, Digital TV, Georgia, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
SWEET TV selects STBs from inext for Ukraine OTT service
Sep 2, 2022 – SWEET TV has selected set-top boxes (STBs) from inext. The partnership started in 2017 when SWEET TV's management contacted ROMSAT, the distributor of inext STBs in Ukraine, to develop a joint product.
News categories: inext, ROMSAT, Sweet TV, Pavel Sidorov, Maksym Schygol, Android TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Ukraine
inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
Jun 6, 2022 – The Inext set-top-box provides Kyivstar TV’s consumers with an easy and affordable way to watch any entertainment content on their TV. Inext TV-X is based on customized Android 10 (AOSP) operating system (OS).
News categories: inext, Kyivstar, Maksym Schygol, Pavel Rybak, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Ukraine
TV on the go and at home - Nokia Siemens Networks presents Mobile TV and IPTV at IBC 2007 in Amsterdam
Sep 7, 2007 – Starting September 7, 2007, Nokia Siemens Networks will present the future of television at IBC in Amsterdam and provide a live DVB-H broadcast signal on channel 23 with full coverage of the exhibition area.
News categories: IBC2023, IPTV, Mobile
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126