Digital TV News: mediaClass
Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
Sep 8, 2022 – Digicel and mediaClass have launched OTT TV and IPTV services in 17 countries across Digicel's Caribbean region. The service will use mediaClass' multi-tenant features, providing OTT and IPTV channels in territories across the region.
News categories: mediaClass, Digicel, Dr. Arjang Zadeh, Gyorgy Zsembery, Android TV, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming
Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
Nov 20, 2021 – Antenna Hungária, in partnership with Azdio's mediaClass, has launched an advanced DTT service in Hungary. All programmes on the platform are available via DTT broadcast and IP linear TV with catch up and re-start, alongside VOD and SVOD services.
News categories: mediaClass, Antenna Hungária, Dr Arjang Zadeh, Gyöngyvér Gerlei, Zsolt Sárecz, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hungary, IBC2023, Terrestrial
Argentina's SYT launches multi-tenant OTT TV platform with mediaClass
Nov 22, 2019 – Servicios y Telecomunicaciones (SYT) has chosen the mediaClass OTT TV Everywhere solution as the core of its Rocstar TV Everywhere platform. Customised mediaClass software is integrated into servers at SYT’s headquarters in Buenos Aires.
News categories: mediaClass, Servicios y Telecomunicaciones, Manelli Hosseini, Ariel Graizer, Argentina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
mediaClass partners with Anevia for Dynamic Ad Insertion on Linear Channels
Sep 10, 2019 – mediaClass has announced that it is finalising the integration of DAIClass into its end-to-end OTT multiscreen platform. DAIClass is a new capability powering dynamic ad insertion for linear channels. It is powered by Anevia’s DAI-enabled video delivery software.
News categories: mediaClass, Anevia, Stilian Tcholakov, Manelli Hosseini, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Worldwide
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery