Digital TV News: AB Groupe
AB Groupe selects Ericsson for France’s first Ultra HD channel
Aug 25, 2016 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has announced that it has signed a broadcast and media services contract with AB Groupe. Ericsson will provide playout services for AB Groupe’s Ultra Nature TV channel, the first ultra HD TV channel to launch in France.
News categories: Ericsson, AB Groupe, Thorsten Sauer, Lionel Berthelot, Laurent Gaudinaud, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France
Bis TV Online, France's first P2P Internet TV
Jan 13, 2009 – AB Groupe has launched, for the first time in France, a television service over the Internet, Bis TV Online, using peer-to-peer (P2P) technology.
News categories: AB Groupe, RayV, Bis TV Online, Digital TV, France, Media Player, Streaming
Charter agreed for the growth of mobile TV in France
Jan 15, 2008 – AB Groupe, Bolloré, Groupe Canal+, Lagardère, Groupe M6, Next Radio TV, NRJ Group and TF1 have signed a charter in which they commit themselves to the development of Télévision Mobile Personelle (TMP) in France.
News categories: Digital TV, France, Mobile
BIS Pay-TV Platform to Launch From Eutelsat's Two Leading Video Neighbourhoods Serving France
Dec 5, 2007 – Eutelsat Communications (Euronext Paris: ETL) has announced the upcoming launch by AB Groupe of a new pay-TV platform called BIS, which will be broadcast from its two key video neighbourhoods for satellite television in France.
News categories: Eutelsat, AB Groupe, Viaccess, Conditional Access, Digital TV, France, Satellite
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia