Digital TV News: Amy Jo Smith
DEG creates Direct-to-Consumer advocacy alliance
Jan 8, 2019 – DEG has announced a new direction in media industry advocacy with the formation of the DTC Alliance as a subset of DEG membership. The alliance has established six committees to set objectives and agendas.
News categories: Digital Entertainment Group, Amy Jo Smith, Big Data, CES2022, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
comScore partners with DEG for digital industry reporting
Sep 22, 2016 – comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced a partnership with The Digital Entertainment Group (DEG) for comScore's Digital Download Essentials Industry (DDEi) service in North America. DDEi provides data on movie and TV content accessed by the consumer via the internet.
News categories: Digital Entertainment Group, comScore, Amy Jo Smith, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, North America, Set Top Box, Streaming
DEG Releases Third Quarter U.S. Home Entertainment Results
Oct 19, 2009 – DEG has released third quarter U.S. sales figures for the home entertainment industry. Blu-ray Disc software sales continue to show dramatic growth with overall sales up 83 percent for the year and playback devices in 11.7 million U.S. households.
News categories: Digital Entertainment Group, Blu-ray, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, USA
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service
- Cross Screen Media provides access to Roku ad platform
- CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius