Digital TV News: Archana Anand
ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
Jun 10, 2021 – ZEE5 is to launch in the United States on June 22. The platform is currently under beta testing in the market. The U.S. is the final and largest launch for ZEE5, in a market with a ready 5.4 million diaspora audience.
News categories: ZEE5, Amit Goenka, Archana Anand, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
India sees huge headroom for growth in TV and digital
May 5, 2021 – At the Asia Video Industry Association's (AVIA) Future of Video India conference, industry leaders remained upbeat on the potential for growth despite a painful 2020 which had seen a 25% drop in TV advertising revenue.
News categories: Asia Video Industry Association, Media Partners Asia, Mihir Shah, Sunil Rayan, Megha Tata, Monika Shergill, Nimisha Pandey, Digital TV, India, Market Research
ZEE5 available through Celcom in Malaysia using Apigate billing API
Mar 5, 2019 – ZEE5 has announced a partnership with Celcom in Malaysia. The partnership will provide Celcom customers with a secure and convenient payment mode, through Apigate's Direct Carrier Billing API, to subscribe to ZEE5's content bouquet.
News categories: ZEE5, Apigate, Celcom, Amit Goenka, Archana Anand, Zoran Vasiljev, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, Streaming
Apigate API ecosystem connects ZEE5 content to viewers across the globe
Feb 25, 2019 – ZEE5 has announced a partnership with Apigate to deliver its content to audiences globally. Through the partnership, ZEE5 is leveraging not only Direct Carrier Billing but also going beyond that to offer bundling, wallets and application to person messaging for all subscribers.
News categories: Apigate, ZEE5, Zoran Vasiljev, Raja Mansukhani, Amit Goenka, Archana Anand, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, MWC21, Streaming, Worldwide
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service