Digital TV News: Archana Anand
ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
Jun 10, 2021 – ZEE5 is to launch in the United States on June 22. The platform is currently under beta testing in the market. The U.S. is the final and largest launch for ZEE5, in a market with a ready 5.4 million diaspora audience.
News categories: ZEE5, Amit Goenka, Archana Anand, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
India sees huge headroom for growth in TV and digital
May 5, 2021 – At the Asia Video Industry Association's (AVIA) Future of Video India conference, industry leaders remained upbeat on the potential for growth despite a painful 2020 which had seen a 25% drop in TV advertising revenue.
News categories: Asia Video Industry Association, Media Partners Asia, Mihir Shah, Sunil Rayan, Megha Tata, Monika Shergill, Nimisha Pandey, Digital TV, India, Market Research
ZEE5 available through Celcom in Malaysia using Apigate billing API
Mar 5, 2019 – ZEE5 has announced a partnership with Celcom in Malaysia. The partnership will provide Celcom customers with a secure and convenient payment mode, through Apigate's Direct Carrier Billing API, to subscribe to ZEE5's content bouquet.
News categories: ZEE5, Apigate, Celcom, Amit Goenka, Archana Anand, Zoran Vasiljev, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, Streaming
Apigate API ecosystem connects ZEE5 content to viewers across the globe
Feb 25, 2019 – ZEE5 has announced a partnership with Apigate to deliver its content to audiences globally. Through the partnership, ZEE5 is leveraging not only Direct Carrier Billing but also going beyond that to offer bundling, wallets and application to person messaging for all subscribers.
News categories: Apigate, ZEE5, Zoran Vasiljev, Raja Mansukhani, Amit Goenka, Archana Anand, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, MWC22, Streaming, Worldwide
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management