Digital TV News: Arnaud Alvarez
Viaccess-Orca, Ateme, Optiva Media power Avatel OTT service in Spain
Feb 24, 2022 – Avatel is delivering the OTT service with an end-to-end solution that includes VO's Service Delivery Platform, Multi-DRM, and Secure Video Player; encoding, origin packaging, Cloud DVR, and CDN from Ateme; and multiscreen apps from Optiva Media.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Ateme, Optiva Media, Avatel, Arnaud Alvarez, Alfredo Navarro, Cristina Garcés, Oriol Pedrals, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Spain, Streaming
Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
Oct 12, 2021 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that French operator Vialis has launched a new hybrid DTT and OTT service powered by the VO TV Platform, enabling Vialis to deliver personalized viewer experiences on every screen.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Vialis, Arnaud Alvarez, Jacky Hahn, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, France, Streaming, Terrestrial
Thomson Broadcast and Viaccess-Orca secure DTT deployment in Mali
Nov 12, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that the Malian Transmission and Broadcasting Corporation (SMTD) has chosen VO's cardless CAS to secure its DTT platform. Thomson Broadcast will manage the deployment of the DTT infrastructure.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, SMTD, Arnaud Alvarez, Ismaila Togola, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mali, Terrestrial
Lebanon's CableVision to launch IPTV with Meatel, Alpha Networks, Amino, Broadpeak and Viaccess
Sep 16, 2018 – Lebanon's CableVision is soon to launch an IP-based entertainment service that has been integrated by Meatel and enabled by a service delivery platform from Alpha Networks, Amino client devices, Broadpeak’s CDN and Viaccess’ security suite and media player.
News categories: Broadpeak, Viaccess, Alpha Networks, Amino, Cablevision, Fabrice Bellanger, Arnaud Alvarez, Pascal Birot, Bart Vanderostyne, Bassam Jaber, Samer Elia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Lebanon, Media Player, Mobile, Set Top Box
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience