Digital TV News: Ashish Chordia
Alphonso re-launches as LG Ads
Mar 1, 2021 – LG Ads has unveiled its platform for helping brands reach audiences across the fragmented TV universe, measure campaigns in flight, and optimize outcomes through closed-loop measurement and attribution.
News categories: LG Ads, Ashish Chordia, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
LG Electronics acquires controlling stake in Alphonso
Jan 7, 2021 – LG and Alphonso have announced a significant investment by LG in Alphonso. With this investment of nearly $80 million, LG will become Alphonso's largest investor with a controlling stake of more than 50%.
News categories: LG Electronics, Alphonso, Park Hyoung-sei, Ashish Chordia, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Smart TV, Worldwide
CBS TV stations select Alphonso for Local TV attribution
Jul 20, 2020 – Alphonso has announced that CBS Television Stations has selected Alphonso Local to provide TV attribution for local advertisers in all 17 of its owned stations across the US.
News categories: Alphonso, CBS, Ashish Chordia, Julio Marenghi, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
Jul 1, 2020 – Alphonso has signed-up two more smart TV providers, Seiki and Skyworth, to embed Alphonso Video AI in their TVs. The company is also working with CBS and Cox Media to provide attribution to local advertisers in the U.S.
News categories: Alphonso, Seiki, Skyworth, Ashish Chordia, Advertising, Content Identification, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
Alphonso and PlaceIQ enable location-based TV planning, measurement, and attribution
May 7, 2019 – Alphonso and PlaceIQ have announced a partnership combining Alphonso's large-scale TV viewership data with PlaceIQ's location data, to enable location-aware TV planning, measurement, and closed-loop TV-to-visitation attribution.
News categories: Alphonso, PlaceIQ, Ashish Chordia, Nadya Kohl, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Alphonso launches local TV ad analytics and attribution
Dec 17, 2018 – Alphonso has introduced Alphonso Local, a suite of TV audience extension and ad analytics software and services for local broadcasters and station groups. Alphonso Local consists of three core offerings: local TV-to-digital retargeting; local TV ad insights; and closed-loop attribution.
News categories: Alphonso, Ashish Chordia, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Alphonso raises capital to scale TV data cloud services
Jun 5, 2017 – TV data company Alphonso has announced that it has secured $5.6 million in equity financing led by Manifest Investment Partners. The company will use the investment to expand distribution both in the US and abroad.
News categories: Alphonso, Manifest Investment Partners, Ashish Chordia, Paul Falzone, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Alphonso introduces always-on TV data solution
Apr 3, 2017 – Alphonso has introduced Alphonso Insights, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering that enables brands and agencies to conduct real-time analysis of TV content and ad consumption at a granular level and obtain closed loop attribution on TV media spend.
News categories: Alphonso, Fiat, Ashish Chordia, Casey Hurbis, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community
- Sky Q and Sky Go in the UK get new features