Digital TV News: Ashwin Navin
PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
Apr 9, 2021 – Samba TV's first-party Connected TV data will be integrated with PubMatic's (Nasdaq: PUBM) advertising platform to provide media buyers with omniscreen targeting in the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, and France.
News categories: Samba TV, PubMatic, Ashwin Navin, David Barker, Emma Newman, Advertising, Big Data, France, Germany, Italy, OTT, Smart TV, UK
Samba TV expands addressable TV footprint with 605
Mar 31, 2021 – Samba TV has announced that 605 is providing it with exclusive addressable access to a subset of its TV viewership dataset as part of Samba TV's plan to broaden the reach and representation of its dataset.
News categories: Samba TV, 605, Ashwin Navi, Kristin Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore and Samba TV extend CTV data partnership to Australia
Feb 24, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has expanded its TV measurement footprint to Australia with Samba TV. The new connected TV (CTV) measurement solution, launched last year in Europe, has now reached this key market in the APAC region.
News categories: Comscore, Samba TV, Bill Livek, Ashwin Navin, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV
Samba TV begins Smart TV Privacy Manager rollout with Vestel
Feb 10, 2021 – Samba TV has announced the rollout of its Smart TV Privacy Manager. The Privacy Manager, based on the IAB Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF), is being rolled out to offer consumers privacy controls on Smart TVs.
News categories: Samba TV, Vestel, Ashwin Navin, Barış Altınkaya, Ben Barokas, Leigh Freund, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
Samba TV and Vestel optimise picture quality with AI
Jan 6, 2021 – Samba TV and Vestel have announced a partnership to introduce an artificial intelligence (AI) technology, Picture Perfect, that optimizes picture quality in real time for gaming, live sports, movies and more.
News categories: Samba TV, Vestel, Ashwin Navin, Barış Altınkaya, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
Samba TV adds TiVo to its ACR footprint
Dec 15, 2020 – Samba TV has announced that it has partnered with TiVo (NASDAQ: XPER). The deal will enhance Samba’s ACR footprint with data from a cross-section of MVPDs across the U.S and population tiers.
News categories: Samba TV, Xperi, Ashwin Navin, Matt Milne, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
Sep 21, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that it has expanded its TV measurement footprint with Samba TV. The launch of international Smart TV measurement capabilities will begin in select European markets.
News categories: Comscore, Samba TV, Bill Livek, Ashwin Navin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Italy, OTT, Smart TV, Sweden
Catalina and Samba TV partner to transform media and measurement landscape
Jun 4, 2019 – Catalina Marketing and Samba TV have partnered to integrate shopper behavioral data and video viewership insights. The pair will build analytics tools that improve media buying and selling across all marketing channels, including in-store, digital, mobile OTT and linear TV.
News categories: Samba TV, Catalina, Ashwin Navin, Howard Shimmel, Jerry Sokol, Dr. Wes Chaar, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA
Samba TV measures effectiveness of Twitter in driving TV tune-in
Mar 28, 2019 – Samba TV has announced a partnership with Twitter to measure the effectiveness of Twitter in driving tune-in. In a beta trial, Samba found an average lift of 28% in Verified Tune-in Rate (VTR) for the measured premiere episodes.
News categories: Samba TV, Twitter, Ashwin Navin, Tim Perzyk, Inna Kern, Michael Engleman, Big Data, Digital TV, Social TV, USA
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Baltimore
- Zodiac integrates Agama device monitoring into its TV stack
- JW Player raises $100m in Series E funding
- Xandr adopts OpenAP's OpenID audience identifier
- ATEME provides video packaging and storage for AIS in Thailand
- KKStream launches Streaming-as-a-Service solutions
- Astro set-top boxes to include Netflix
- MediaKind powers UEFA Euro 2020 live coverage at MEO
- NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
- U.S. consumers feeling pain of streaming service fragmentation
- Telefonica backs up Movistar+ infrastructure in the cloud with Harmonic
- Irdeto and INVIDI offer integrated addressable TV solution
- UEI providing Android TV remotes to Claro Colombia
- Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
- Portugal adds 29,000 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2021
- 'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
- Brightcove and ByteArk partner on OTT technology in Thailand
- ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud