Digital TV News: Atlanta DTH
ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
Aug 2, 2022 – Atlanta DTH has announced the launch of its AIRialTV Solo ATSC 3.0 TV tuner. The AIRialTV Solo incorporates a coaxial antenna interface with output via a standard USB connector which also sources power for the tuner.
News categories: Atlanta DTH, Michael Day, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Set Top Box, USA
ADTH and Tolka debut ATSC 3.0 receivers at NAB Show 2022
Apr 20, 2022 – Atlanta DTH will debut two additions to its product range at the NAB Show. Developed in partnership with Tolka, the products are its new ATSC 3.0 Gateway TV receiver and DGI-NexGen-Solo ultra-compact USB-powered plug-in ATSC 3.0 digital TV receiver.
News categories: Atlanta DTH, Tolka, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, Set Top Box, USA
Atlanta DTH announces ATSC 3.0 Gateway TV receiver
Feb 22, 2022 – Atlanta DTH has announced the addition of a dual tuner ATSC 3.0 Gateway to its product portfolio. The box allows free-to-air television programs to be viewed on a smart TV receiver. The box has built-in Wi-Fi for viewing on second screen devices.
News categories: Atlanta DTH, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, Set Top Box, USA
Atlanta DTH announces compact USB ATSC 3.0 TV receiver
Jan 11, 2022 – Atlanta DTH has announced a USB 2.0 plug-in compact digital terrestrial TV tuner for connection to Android TV, Android, Windows and Linux devices. The ADTH DGI-NexGen-Solo provides access to all locally receivable FTA channels.
News categories: Atlanta DTH, Susan Zhang, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Hardware, USA
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management