Digital TV News: Atlanta DTH
Tolka software powers first certified NEXTGEN TV upgrade accessory receiver
May 9, 2023 – Atlanta DTH (ADTH) is the first vendor to produce officially certified NEXTGEN TV upgrade accessory receivers with its ADTH NEXTGEN TV Box. The receiver is powered by Tolka ATSC 3 Stack software.
News categories: Tolka, Pearl TV, Atlanta DTH, Alex Day, Anne Schelle, Dr. Bob Campbell, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
Aug 2, 2022 – Atlanta DTH has announced the launch of its AIRialTV Solo ATSC 3.0 TV tuner. The AIRialTV Solo incorporates a coaxial antenna interface with output via a standard USB connector which also sources power for the tuner.
News categories: Atlanta DTH, Michael Day, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Set Top Box, USA
ADTH and Tolka debut ATSC 3.0 receivers at NAB Show 2022
Apr 20, 2022 – Atlanta DTH will debut two additions to its product range at the NAB Show. Developed in partnership with Tolka, the products are its new ATSC 3.0 Gateway TV receiver and DGI-NexGen-Solo ultra-compact USB-powered plug-in ATSC 3.0 digital TV receiver.
News categories: Atlanta DTH, Tolka, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, Set Top Box, USA
Atlanta DTH announces ATSC 3.0 Gateway TV receiver
Feb 22, 2022 – Atlanta DTH has announced the addition of a dual tuner ATSC 3.0 Gateway to its product portfolio. The box allows free-to-air television programs to be viewed on a smart TV receiver. The box has built-in Wi-Fi for viewing on second screen devices.
News categories: Atlanta DTH, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, Set Top Box, USA
Atlanta DTH announces compact USB ATSC 3.0 TV receiver
Jan 11, 2022 – Atlanta DTH has announced a USB 2.0 plug-in compact digital terrestrial TV tuner for connection to Android TV, Android, Windows and Linux devices. The ADTH DGI-NexGen-Solo provides access to all locally receivable FTA channels.
News categories: Atlanta DTH, Susan Zhang, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Hardware, USA
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.