Digital TV News: Baskar Subramanian
Amagi and Imagine Communications unveil FAST monetization solution
Sep 6, 2023 – Amagi, with Imagine Communications, has unveiled a FAST monetization solution for direct inventory sales. The solution integrates Amagi's dynamic ad insertion platform with Imagine's video ad server.
News categories: Amagi, Imagine Communications, Baskar Subramanian, Tom Cotney, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
Brazil and Mexico outpace U.S. in CTV adoption
Aug 17, 2023 – The latest edition of Amagi's Quarterly Global FAST Report reveals a surge in CTV adoption rates in Brazil (94%) and Mexico (93%), outpacing the U.S. where adoption is at 80.6%.
News categories: Amagi, Baskar Subramanian, Digital TV, Latin America, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Unique CTV users in APAC more than double between 2021 and 2022
Jun 13, 2023 – Amagi has found that the number of unique connected TV (CTV) users in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region increased by 247% from the fourth quarter of 2021 to the fourth quarter of 2022.
News categories: Amagi, Baskar Subramanian, Asia, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming
Accedo, Amagi and ThinkAnalytics bring linear personalization to FAST
Apr 15, 2023 – Accedo, Amagi and ThinkAnalytics have partnered to bring viewer-centric experiences to FAST. The solution uses ThinkAnalytics discovery, with Amagi EPGs and channels, in a personalized UX from Accedo.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Amagi, Accedo, Greg Riker, Baskar Subramanian, Michael Lantz, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Imagine Communications partners with Amagi
Apr 13, 2023 – Imagine Communications has announced a partnership with Amagi to enable the movement of contribution, playout, and distribution workflows between Imagine on-premises solutions and Amagi cloud services.
News categories: Amagi, Imagine Communications, Baskar Subramanian, Tom Cotney, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Amagi and Encompass Digital Media partner on Cloud solutions and managed services
Apr 12, 2023 – Amagi has announced a partnership combining Encompass Digital Media's expertise in managed broadcast services with Amagi's leadership in cloud-native playout and content monetization.
News categories: Amagi, Encompass Digital Media, Baskar Subramanian, Alan Young, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
Mar 30, 2023 – 24i has partnered with Amagi to offer FAST channel providers a rapid route to launching their own apps and expanding their services to offer AVOD and SVOD alongside their existing live and linear streams.
News categories: Amagi, 24i, SEGI.TV, Baskar Subramanian, Dr. Neale Foster, Edward Sylvan, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
IndiaCast launches 'Desi Play TV' FAST channel with Amagi
Jan 6, 2023 – Amagi has announced that IndiaCast has partnered with it to launch Desi Play TV, a free ad-supported streaming television (FAST) channel in HD on Sling in the US and Plex across the US, Canada, and Middle East regions.
News categories: Amagi, IndiaCast, Desi Play TV, Baskar Subramanian, Govind Shahi, Sachin Gokhale, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, North America, Streaming
Amagi acquires Streamwise
Nov 21, 2022 – Amagi has announced it has acquired Streamwise. Streamwise specializes in automating and standardizing data collection across streaming platforms. The acquisition will help Amagi to enhance its data capabilities.
News categories: Amagi, Streamwise, Baskar Subramanian, Doug Shineman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126