Digital TV News: Bitcentral
ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
Sep 27, 2023 – Nearly half (46%) of viewers do not believe they are getting good value from major streaming services, with nearly a fifth (19%) saying they could do better, according to a survey by Bitcentral's ViewNexa.
News categories: Bitcentral, Greg Morrow, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Bitcentral linear streaming solution integrates Google DAI
Jul 17, 2023 – Bitcentral has integrated Google dynamic ad insertion (DAI) into its ViewNexa linear streaming service to provide more monetization opportunities in linear and live streaming.
News categories: Bitcentral, Google, Greg Morrow, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Bitcentral launches ViewNexa streaming platform
Apr 11, 2023 – Bitcentral has announced a solution for the modern video business that delivers video management, distribution, and monetization all without the overhead of multiple platforms.
News categories: Bitcentral, Greg Morrow, Steve Petilli, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
JW Player and Bitcentral partner on FAST channel delivery
Apr 10, 2023 – Bitcentral has partnered with JW Player (JWP) to combine Bitcentral's FAST capabilities with JWP's Live and VOD streaming products, enabling expanded content reach across multiple platforms.
News categories: Bitcentral, JW Player, Greg Morrow, Steve Petilli, Christopher Cunningham, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Bitcentral streaming solution selected for Rewarded TV
May 25, 2022 – Bitcentral has announced that its FUEL + Powr.tv streaming solution has been chosen by Replay, a real-time video tracking and payments platform, to power its newly launched streaming service Rewarded TV.
News categories: Bitcentral, Rewarded TV, Krish Arvapally, Greg Morrow, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Bitcentral acquires Powr.tv
Jan 25, 2022 – Bitcentral, a provider of media workflows for broadcast and digital video, has announced that it has acquired Powr.tv, a D2C video publishing solution provider. Bitcentral will integrate its FUEL platform with Powr.tv.
News categories: Bitcentral, Powr.tv, Steve Petilli, Akshay Arvapally, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
Bitcentral enables Dynamic Ad Insertion for Cowles Broadcasting on NewsON
Apr 19, 2021 – Bitcentral has announced support for ad trigger insertion in its FUEL online video platform. The solution is being used by Cowles Broadcasting to enable Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI) for its launch on the NewsON service.
News categories: Bitcentral, Cowles Broadcasting, NewsON, Greg Morrow, Neal Boling, Ron Stitt, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Bitcentral partners with SpotX for Server-side Ad Insertion
Apr 4, 2019 – Bitcentral has announced that it is using SpotX’s programmatic video ad serving technology to empower FUEL, Bitcentral’s cloud-based Linear on Demand (LOD) platform. LOD streaming channels keep viewers engaged 5x longer than VOD.
News categories: Bitcentral, SpotX, Fred Fourcher, Joshua Sharma, Advertising, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data