Digital TV News: Boris Felts
MediaKind integrates Dolby Vision HDR technology
Mar 1, 2021 – MediaKind has integrated Dolby Vision technology within its encoding portfolio, enabling users of MediaKind's solutions to deliver the highest quality of video experience to consumer devices.
News categories: MediaKind, Dolby, Boris Felts, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
MediaKind Personalization Suite manages advertising and content distribution rights
Sep 15, 2018 – MediaKind has launched its MediaKind Personalization Suite. The suite includes a newly launched placement and content distribution rights application - pre-integrated with MediaKind's dynamic ad insertion, encoding & packaging, storage and delivery capabilities.
News categories: MediaKind, Boris Felts, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, Worldwide
Ericsson Media Solutions launches MediaFirst UHD
Apr 11, 2018 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) Media Solutions has announced the launch of its MediaFirst End-to-End Ultra High Definition (UHD) solution, a software-based, multi-application media processing and encoding platform.
News categories: Ericsson, Boris Felts, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, NABShow, Worldwide
Envivio powers Bouygues Telecom video on demand
Jan 20, 2015 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Bouygues Telecom has selected Envivio Muse Video on Demand encoding software to power its multi-screen video services in a fully virtualized software environment to millions of subscribers.
News categories: Envivio, Bouygues Telecom, Boris Felts, Thibaut Keraval, Content Distribution, France, IPTV
Verimatrix Unveils Commercial-Grade MPEG-DASH Secure Delivery Solution at IBC 2012
Sep 7, 2012 – Verimatrix has unveiled Verimatrix VCAS™ for DASH, the world's first commercial-grade MPEG-DASH secure delivery solution. Extending the Verimatrix range of OTT solutions helps open up multi-screen delivery to DASH standard compliant smart devices.
News categories: Verimatrix, Content Protection, IBC, OTT
Envivio, Edgeware and Verimatrix Demonstrate Integrated Multi-Screen Solution for Operators at IBC 2010
Sep 10, 2010 – Envivio, Edgeware, and Verimatrix have announced a collaboration to provide an integrated ecosystem solution featuring highly scalable video processing, distribution and content security for HTTP Live Streaming video services to multiple screens.
News categories: Envivio, Edgeware, Verimatrix, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, OTT
Envivio Delivers DTH 'Headend in the Sky' for Red Intercable in Argentina
Aug 4, 2010 – Envivio has announced that it has delivered a complete DTH video headend as part of the 'Headend in the Sky' project of Argentina's Red Intercable, augmenting the operator's cable services with TV delivered via satellite.
News categories: Envivio, Red Intercable, INTV, Argentina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite
Portugal Telecom Selects Envivio to Power Innovative Internet TV Service
May 25, 2010 – Envivio has announced that Portugal Telecom (Lisbon: PTC; NYSE: PT) has selected Envivio's Three Screens delivery platform to support the commercial rollout of [email protected] complete television service for delivery to PCs.
News categories: Envivio, Portugal Telecom, Microsoft, Boris Felts, Pedro Leitao, Jonathan Usher, Content Distribution, Middleware, OTT, Portugal
Envivio On Demand Connects IPTV PVRs to Consumer Mobile Devices and PCs
Feb 15, 2010 – Envivio has introduced Envivio On Demand, a new set of solutions that enable operators to turn their subscribers' recorded content into premium on demand assets that can be made available to mobile and PC screens for later viewing, on the go.
News categories: Envivio, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, MWC21, OTT, Placeshifting
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million