Digital TV News: Boris Felts
MediaKind and Arqiva partner on cloud-based fully-managed video service
Dec 6, 2021 – MediaKind and Arqiva have introduced a media service proposition that delivers a cloud-native, fully managed service for the aggregation, processing, and delivery of TV services for any platform (broadcast and OTT) in any region, at any scale.
News categories: MediaKind, Arqiva, Boris Felts, Shuja Khan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
MediaKind integrates Dolby Vision HDR technology
Mar 1, 2021 – MediaKind has integrated Dolby Vision technology within its encoding portfolio, enabling users of MediaKind's solutions to deliver the highest quality of video experience to consumer devices.
News categories: MediaKind, Dolby, Boris Felts, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
MediaKind Personalization Suite manages advertising and content distribution rights
Sep 15, 2018 – MediaKind has launched its MediaKind Personalization Suite. The suite includes a newly launched placement and content distribution rights application - pre-integrated with MediaKind's dynamic ad insertion, encoding & packaging, storage and delivery capabilities.
News categories: MediaKind, Boris Felts, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
Ericsson Media Solutions launches MediaFirst UHD
Apr 11, 2018 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) Media Solutions has announced the launch of its MediaFirst End-to-End Ultra High Definition (UHD) solution, a software-based, multi-application media processing and encoding platform.
News categories: Ericsson, Boris Felts, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, NABShow, Worldwide
Envivio powers Bouygues Telecom video on demand
Jan 20, 2015 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Bouygues Telecom has selected Envivio Muse Video on Demand encoding software to power its multi-screen video services in a fully virtualized software environment to millions of subscribers.
News categories: Envivio, Bouygues Telecom, Boris Felts, Thibaut Keraval, Content Distribution, France, IPTV
Verimatrix Unveils Commercial-Grade MPEG-DASH Secure Delivery Solution at IBC 2012
Sep 7, 2012 – Verimatrix has unveiled Verimatrix VCAS™ for DASH, the world's first commercial-grade MPEG-DASH secure delivery solution. Extending the Verimatrix range of OTT solutions helps open up multi-screen delivery to DASH standard compliant smart devices.
News categories: Verimatrix, Content Protection, IBC2022, Streaming
Envivio, Edgeware and Verimatrix Demonstrate Integrated Multi-Screen Solution for Operators at IBC 2010
Sep 10, 2010 – Envivio, Edgeware, and Verimatrix have announced a collaboration to provide an integrated ecosystem solution featuring highly scalable video processing, distribution and content security for HTTP Live Streaming video services to multiple screens.
News categories: Envivio, Edgeware, Verimatrix, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Streaming
Envivio Delivers DTH 'Headend in the Sky' for Red Intercable in Argentina
Aug 4, 2010 – Envivio has announced that it has delivered a complete DTH video headend as part of the 'Headend in the Sky' project of Argentina's Red Intercable, augmenting the operator's cable services with TV delivered via satellite.
News categories: Envivio, Red Intercable, INTV, Argentina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite
Portugal Telecom Selects Envivio to Power Innovative Internet TV Service
May 25, 2010 – Envivio has announced that Portugal Telecom (Lisbon: PTC; NYSE: PT) has selected Envivio's Three Screens delivery platform to support the commercial rollout of MEO@PC--a complete television service for delivery to PCs.
News categories: Envivio, Portugal Telecom, Microsoft, Boris Felts, Pedro Leitao, Jonathan Usher, Content Distribution, Middleware, Portugal, Streaming
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience