Digital TV News: Boris Felts
MediaKind and Net Insight unveil end-to-end broadcast distribution system
Apr 12, 2023 – MediaKind and Net Insight have entered into a partnership to build an end-to-end cloud-first IP video distribution system for broadcasters and video distributors.
News categories: MediaKind, Net Insight, Boris Felts, Per Lindgren, Broadcast, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
MediaKind and Arqiva partner on cloud-based fully-managed video service
Dec 6, 2021 – MediaKind and Arqiva have introduced a media service proposition that delivers a cloud-native, fully managed service for the aggregation, processing, and delivery of TV services for any platform (broadcast and OTT) in any region, at any scale.
News categories: MediaKind, Arqiva, Boris Felts, Shuja Khan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
MediaKind integrates Dolby Vision HDR technology
Mar 1, 2021 – MediaKind has integrated Dolby Vision technology within its encoding portfolio, enabling users of MediaKind's solutions to deliver the highest quality of video experience to consumer devices.
News categories: MediaKind, Dolby, Boris Felts, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
MediaKind Personalization Suite manages advertising and content distribution rights
Sep 15, 2018 – MediaKind has launched its MediaKind Personalization Suite. The suite includes a newly launched placement and content distribution rights application - pre-integrated with MediaKind's dynamic ad insertion, encoding & packaging, storage and delivery capabilities.
News categories: MediaKind, Boris Felts, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Worldwide
Ericsson Media Solutions launches MediaFirst UHD
Apr 11, 2018 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) Media Solutions has announced the launch of its MediaFirst End-to-End Ultra High Definition (UHD) solution, a software-based, multi-application media processing and encoding platform.
News categories: Ericsson, Boris Felts, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, NABShow, Worldwide
Envivio powers Bouygues Telecom video on demand
Jan 20, 2015 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Bouygues Telecom has selected Envivio Muse Video on Demand encoding software to power its multi-screen video services in a fully virtualized software environment to millions of subscribers.
News categories: Envivio, Bouygues Telecom, Boris Felts, Thibaut Keraval, Content Distribution, France, IPTV
Verimatrix Unveils Commercial-Grade MPEG-DASH Secure Delivery Solution at IBC 2012
Sep 7, 2012 – Verimatrix has unveiled Verimatrix VCAS™ for DASH, the world's first commercial-grade MPEG-DASH secure delivery solution. Extending the Verimatrix range of OTT solutions helps open up multi-screen delivery to DASH standard compliant smart devices.
News categories: Verimatrix, Content Protection, IBC2023, Streaming
Envivio, Edgeware and Verimatrix Demonstrate Integrated Multi-Screen Solution for Operators at IBC 2010
Sep 10, 2010 – Envivio, Edgeware, and Verimatrix have announced a collaboration to provide an integrated ecosystem solution featuring highly scalable video processing, distribution and content security for HTTP Live Streaming video services to multiple screens.
News categories: Envivio, Edgeware, Verimatrix, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBC2023, IPTV, Middleware, Streaming
Envivio Delivers DTH 'Headend in the Sky' for Red Intercable in Argentina
Aug 4, 2010 – Envivio has announced that it has delivered a complete DTH video headend as part of the 'Headend in the Sky' project of Argentina's Red Intercable, augmenting the operator's cable services with TV delivered via satellite.
News categories: Envivio, Red Intercable, INTV, Argentina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126
- DAZN expands anti-piracy capabilities with Irdeto forensic watermarking
- iWedia, Synaptics and OBLO measure user engagement with content and ads