Digital TV News: Brian Lesser
InfoSum raises $15.1 million in Series A funding
Sep 1, 2020 – InfoSum has completed its Series A funding round, raising $15.1 million. The investment is led by Upfront Ventures and IA Ventures and supported by strategic partners Ascential, Akamai, Experian, ITV and AT&T's Xandr.
News categories: InfoSum, Nick Halstead, Brian Lesser, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
AMC Networks, Disney, and WarnerMedia join Xandr ad platform
Mar 11, 2020 – Xandr is working with leading media and entertainment companies including AMC Networks, Disney, and WarnerMedia to reinvent the way linear TV advertising is bought, sold, and optimized for a better consumer experience.
News categories: Xandr, AMC Networks, Disney, WarnerMedia, Brian Lesser, Kim Kelleher, Rita Ferro, Gerhard Zeiler, Fiona Carter, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Community, Xandr's ad marketplace, welcomes three new brands
Jul 23, 2019 – Community, powered by Xandr, is a marketplace of publishers that enables advertisers to reach their audiences at scale. Media brands A+E Networks, AMC Networks, and Cheddar have now been aded to the list of partners.
News categories: Xandr, Cheddar, AMC Networks, A+E Networks, Brian Lesser, Jon Steinberg, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Xandr Community brings together advertisers, publishers, and consumers
May 14, 2019 – Xandr, AT&T's advertising and analytics company, has announced the formation of Community, a curated marketplace of publishers that enables advertisers to reach their audiences at scale in a brand-safe, privacy-protected, premium video environment.
News categories: Xandr, Brian Lesser, Donna Speciale, Henry Embleton, Mark Rotblat, Reed Barker, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
AT&T launches new advertising company, Xandr
Sep 25, 2018 – AT&T has announced the launch of Xandr, its new advertising company. Xandr encompasses all aspects of the existing AT&T advertising and analytics businesses, including AT&T’s advanced TV business, AT&T AdWorks; AT&T’s data and analytics business; ATT.net and AppNexus.
News categories: AT&T, Xandr, Brian Lesser, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
AT&T to acquire AppNexus
Jun 25, 2018 – AT&T has announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire AppNexus. AppNexus will become a part of AT&T advertising & analytics. AppNexus operates a global advertising marketplace and provides enterprise products for digital advertising.
News categories: AT&T, AppNexus, Brian Lesser, Brian O’Kelley, Advertising, Big Data, MnA, USA, Worldwide
AT&T completes acquisition of Time Warner Inc.
Jun 15, 2018 – AT&T (NYSE:T) has completed its acquisition of Time Warner, bringing together global media and entertainment leaders Warner Bros., HBO and Turner with AT&T’s leadership in technology and its video, mobile and broadband customer relationships.
News categories: AT&T, Time Warner, Randall Stephenson, John Donovan, John Stankey, Jeff Bewkes, Lori Lee, Brian Lesser, Digital TV, MnA, USA, Worldwide
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025