Digital TV News: Bulsatcom
MediaHub, Media-Press and Enetpulse power sports streaming at Bulsatcom
Aug 31, 2023 – MediaHub, Media-Press and Enetpulse have announced 'Sports Module', a platform for OTT and IPTV operators that integrates real-time sports data with streaming.
News categories: MediaHub, Media-Press, Enetpulse, Bulsatcom, Petar Rizov, Big Data, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming
Bulgaria Sat selects Ericsson to enable UHDTV across the Balkans
Sep 15, 2017 – Bulgaria Sat has selected Ericsson to deliver media processing hardware which will help deliver Standard Definition (SD), High Definition (HD) and 4K channels to TV subscribers across the region.
News categories: Ericsson, Bulgaria Sat, Arpad Jordan, Maxim Zayakov, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Satellite
SSL selected to provide DTH satellite for Bulgaria Sat
Sep 8, 2014 – Space Systems/Loral has announced that it has been selected to provide a communications satellite for Bulgaria Sat. The satellite, which will carry DTH TV in the Balkan region, will be Bulgaria Sat's first dedicated satellite.
News categories: Space Systems/Loral, Bulsatcom, John Celli, Maxim Zayakov, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite
DTH TV platforms to pass $100 Billion in revenues this year
Nov 12, 2013 – Euroconsult has announced the release of its yearly reference report on satellite television. The 202 million DTH subscribers in over 100 countries (early in 2013) will result in over $100 billion in revenues this year.
News categories: Euroconsult, Pacôme Révillon, Digital TV, DVR, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers, TV Everywhere
RomTelecom finishes 3Q09 with 831,000 DTH subscribers
Nov 5, 2009 – The OTE Group (Athens: HTO, NYSE: OTE) has announced results for the quarter ended September 30, 2009. In Romania, RomTelecom's DTH subscribers passed 831,000 in the quarter and a new IPTV project is to be launched in the coming months.
News categories: RomTelecom, OTE Group, Greece, IPTV, Results, Romania, Satellite, Subscribers
Hellas Sat acquires licence for Greek DTH
Aug 3, 2009 – A contract between Hellas Sat, part of the OTE Group (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE), and the Hellenic Republic has been signed. Under the agreement OTE Group receives a licence to provide subscriber TV services in Greece through its satellite Hellas Sat 2.
News categories: OTE Group, Hellas Sat, Digital TV, Greece, Satellite, Subscribers
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC