Digital TV News: Chris Klimmer
SeaChange powers 'VIDAA Free' ad-supported video streaming hub
Feb 7, 2023 – VIDAA USA has launched VIDAA Free, a streaming hub of free ad-supported video available on TVs powered by the VIDAA smart TV OS. VIDAA Free is based on Xstream technology from SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC).
News categories: SeaChange, VIDAA, Chris Klimmer, Yaniv Gruenwald, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, TV OS, USA
SeaChange launches content monetization platform for Connected TVs
Jan 4, 2023 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced the launch of the SeaChange Xstream platform, a cloud-based content monetization platform helping OEMs and content owners maximize advertising revenue on Connected TVs.
News categories: SeaChange, Chris Klimmer, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
Dec 6, 2022 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has been selected by FOX Sports Mexico to power their next generation streaming service. SeaChange's StreamVid streaming enablement platform will support FOX Sports Mexico’s deployment.
News categories: SeaChange, FOX Sports Mexico, Chris Klimmer, Israel Gomez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Streaming
SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
Sep 20, 2022 – SeaChange has expanded its services to Grupo TVCable in Ecuador to include the streaming of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. The SeaChange platform will support bringing games to viewers through Grupo TVCable's Xtrim streaming service.
News categories: SeaChange, Grupo TVCable, Chris Klimmer, Daniel Coronel, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Ecuador, TV Everywhere
DISH Media partners with SeaChange and Beachfront on linear programmatic
Sep 12, 2022 – DISH Media (NASDAQ: DISH) has announced a solution enabling advertisers to access linear TV inventory through a real-time, programmatic buying model. National Linear Programmatic (NLP) will work across DISH TV's 7+ million households in the US.
News categories: DISH Media, Beachfront, SeaChange, Viant, Kevin Arrix, Chris Maccaro, Chris Klimmer, Jonathan Ahuna, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
VIDAA and SeaChange partner on ad insertion for VIDAA tv
Apr 4, 2022 – VIDAA USA and SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) have partnered to jointly develop a streaming and ad insertion solution to accelerate the expansion of free ad-supported content on VIDAA tv globally.
News categories: SeaChange, VIDAA, Chris Klimmer, Guy Edri, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SeaChange introduces end-to-end SaaS OTT platform
Jul 7, 2021 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has introduced StreamVid, an OTT turnkey platform. StreamVid is an end-to-end, fully managed SaaS platform, supporting functions from content ingestion and management to curation and monetization.
News categories: SeaChange, Chris Klimmer, Bob Pons, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024